Fs: 60 gallon tank and stand

Acan Lord

Really trying to get rid of this. Its a AGA with the matching stand. I will not seperate the tank from the stand.
Tank and stand-$100
I can add power heads and a heater for $125

Haha ya it seemed fine to me but then i read it and saw how it could be taken another way so i cleared it up

Power heads arent anything special. One is a penguin and i cant tell what the other one is it just says power head 3c1

How about an orange cap, a green with purple rim cap, a yellow with purple polyp birdsnest, and a teal acro? :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15510538#post15510538 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SlowCobra
How about an orange cap, a green with purple rim cap, a yellow with purple polyp birdsnest, and a teal acro? :D
I would think about that if i didnt need the money i need to buy a biocube stand or else i would probabley take it at this point

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15511391#post15511391 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Acan Lord
i need to buy a biocube stand

You can probably build a nicer one than you can buy for 1/2 the cost!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15514857#post15514857 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JPSKI25
You can probably build a nicer one than you can buy for 1/2 the cost!
I have very limited tools or else i would be up for doing that

I'm not to far away PM dimensions and what you want in a stand. I don't have a top of the line woodshop, but have everything needed to build a nice stand.

Last edited:
Back