FS - 85gal tank, livestock and everything else

Siviak

Fate has demanded that I leave the hobby.. starting with an algae bloom.. then a new job, complete with relocation... to AFGHANISTAN... and today, the ballast in my light went out, so, here I am.. bending to Fate's cruel will..

What's for sale:

Tank/Gear:
1- 85gal glass tank with corner overflow box. Inside of which lives a 1.5' durso overflow and a 1' return line. Tank Dim: 48 X 22 X 18 1/2 (w/left corner overflow)

1 - Awesome custom stand, black. got the tank and stand from Asia102485 about 2 years ago. I've done a few mods since then but the entire set is still amazing and 1 of a kind.

1 - Mag18 (never got around to installing this but I have all the plumbing for it)
1 - Mag 9.5
1 - Rio 1000
1 - Koralia 4
1 - Koralia 3
1 - Koralia Evo 1050
1 - ViaAqua PR20/20 phosphate reactor
1 - 2LittleFishies PhosBan Reactor 150 (currently running charcoal)
1 - Euro Reef RS80 Skimmer
1 - CL280 Chiller
1 - Catalina Aquatics 48 inch 6x55 watt T5 setup with 8 blue LED moonlights and built in timer. Both ballasts need to be replaced, they run about $12 each and only 15 minutes to install.
1 - 4 stage R.O. unit
1 - 100 GPD R.O. membrane
1 - custom sump, I'd say it's about 30 gallons, 4 chambers

Lots of Live Rock (I'd say 100+ pounds)
Lots of sand (not quite a DSB but lots of sand)
Miracle Mud, coral skeleton and rubble rock fill the sump
Snails, Crabs and misc other clean-up critters

Livestock:
1 - Convict/Engineer Goby, about 12" long
1 - Maroon Clown; female, has laid eggs in the past, BIG, 3-4 inches
1 - Ocellaris Clown; small, male, tries to flirt with the big maroon constantly
1 - Bi-Colored Angel; also big, 4"
1 - Yellow Tang; medium to large-ish
1 - Lawnmower Blenny, 2-3 inches long
1 - Cleaner Shrimp, Large
RBTA - I have 2 tiny ones that split off of a larger one a couple months ago. Already got rid of the big one and now all I have is these two guys.

Coral:
Mushrooms: lots of Red, bunch of Purple, a few watermelon and 5-6 fuzzy pinks. All but the pinks are scattered around the tank on various rocks.

Anchor: tiny, 4 heads, but this thing is BULLET-PROOF. I recovered the entire thing from a head that fell off of a dying anchor years ago and have grown it from that.

Toadstool/Elephant Ear: Never was really sure what these things were, but they looked cool.. I have 4 small ones and 1 tiny one. 1 is just the plain pink coral with pink stems. The rest are pink with green stems.

Polyps: a few dozen scattered about in 5+ different colony's.

I also have the standard array of magnets, jugs, filter socks, small pumps, frag trays, chems, timers, tubes, etc.

I'll include pictures in the next post.

What do you think, $800 for the entire shooting match?

Feel free to ping me with offers, questions, comments, criticisms or condolences.

Thanks,
Siviak

Last edited:
Pictures, as promised.

Attachments

• Tank Front.JPG
    Tank Front.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Tank Back.JPG
    Tank Back.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Sump.JPG
    Sump.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • Convict - HI.jpg
    Convict - HI.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Inhabitants.JPG
    Inhabitants.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
More Pictures

Attachments

• Purple Shrooms.JPG
    Purple Shrooms.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Red Shrooms.JPG
    Red Shrooms.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Polys.jpg
    Polys.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Polys 2.jpg
    Polys 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Toadstool I think.JPG
    Toadstool I think.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about that folks, I'm in Tustin, right off the 5 at RedHill.

In getting everything ready for the move I am home the vast majority of the day.

*bump*

come on, I know there is someone out there that's going to give these guys a good home

I'd like to sell it as a package. but if I have to break it down I guess I will.. I just want to be sure that these guys get a good home.

another bump.. although it's starting to look fruitless to try to sell this as a set.... :-/

Back