FS: 90 gallon(4x3x1) prop tank and stand

folks,
as already stated, im leaving the hobby and selling a bunch of things. 1st item on the list is my prop tank.
follow this thread on exoticreefs on when i was building this prop tank

exoticreefs

-tank: custom acrylic 90gallon(4x3x1, single centered side overflow with 1.5" drain) totally open top
-stand: steel stand enclosed in oak, stained cherry. the front door slides off and opens the front of the stand entirely for easy access. the inside of the stand was sealed with silicon and painted white.
incorporated into the frame is a lighting stand to hold 1 lumenarc
-1 lumenarc: you should have no problem lighting this area with a single halide.
-all plumbing for the drain and return line includes. the drain plumbing was setup to drain into the sump, feed an inline protein skimmer and a refugium. the input is t'ed off with 2 ports.i used 1 port to feed a calcium reactor
-acrylic sump

sorry, the skimmer and reactor are not included.

price to be added tonight
dscn01791pm.jpg

dscn01809dp.jpg

dscn01812cq.jpg

dscn01682fv.jpg

dscn01693rl.jpg

dscn01706sq.jpg

dscn01718ua.jpg

dscn01721dz.jpg

dscn01732xx.jpg

dscn01744iy.jpg

im still debating how much i should ask. i know used tanks u usually take a bit loss on. im still trying to figure it out..open to offers

the return pump is a mag 12.

again, the tank has been run at most a year or even less. its been down for at least 5months to date.
im asking $800obo.

Ive seen this tank in person and its a pristine setup, particularly since its a prop. I was actually considering using it as a main tank, given how nice it is.

wish we had the room....

Just an FYI to any interested, the materials alone for the tank only (if you were going to DIY) come out to be over $750 (at Tap Plastic prices), and that doesn't cover the routing or anything else to make it pretty... that would be for a square box (sort of like our prop tank currently....well exactly like our prop tank :)). That also doesn't even take into account the sump, very well designed and built stand and the LAIII (which also is easily $100 - $120 on it's own, used). All told this is an incredible deal for what it is. If we were not involved in our own tank upgrade at the moment (which is sapping most of our budget) I would jump at this tank offer !!!

Last edited:
In the lobby on Building C right..... : ) I doubt it if they saw my tank now....bad bryopsis algae problems!

Back