FS: 90 Gallon setup/Sunbrite LED setup

NickC5FE

Ok everybody-the time has come and i got orders to move to Texas, so i am looking to sell my 90 gallon RR Aquarium masters tank and Sunbrite LED setup. I am not actually going to take the tank down till around mid November but i want to gauge interest in the setup. The setup will include a sunbrite LED hood/timer with 1 470nm actinic, 1 16k and 1 10k, The colors are amazing and i have got amazing growth out of all of my LPS corals. I know what i paid, and anybody who has had interst in the sunbrites knows their cost.

The stand is a standard Aqueon black pine tank, but it is nice and simple. I am looking to make just a bit under what i paid for the lights as they are only 6 months old.

I also have a custom made 30 gallon sump, made from a standard 30 gallon AGA aquarium with glass baffles that i will include in the deal.

I am asking $900 for the lights/hood, which is about $300 less than the total i paid 6 months ago. How about $300 for the stand and tank (including the sump). So for 1200.00, you get a LED/90 gallon RR setup, with a sump/refuge. Any takers?

The dimensions are 48x18x24. I do have pix and will post them soon. Do you have email,it would be easier..thanks!

Tank

Tank

It won't let me PM until I've made ten posts... lol. Can you PM me? I would only want the tank and stand. I have movers move a tank of mine and they cracked it:/

--Joshua

Back