FS - 90g Glass Cube Needs Adoption 28.5"

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Folks,

I am replacing my 90g planted cube tank - Glass. Tank is 28.5x28.5x30. It has a black back with a center trapezoid overflow with (2) 1" bulkheads and (1) 1.5" bulkhead.

It's sitting on a custom steel stand that is 36" high. The stand has been covered in White Bed Liner.

Tank has been at my house for 9 years. If you've been to my house you've seen it sitting in the entranceway of the house. We moved it outside on the patio to redo the floors and decided to replace the tank.

As of 4-23-30, day of the photos, the tank is filled with water running on the patio. We removed all the plants from it on 4/23. It just needs to be drained and it's ready to go.

This is for the Tank, Stand, and a Sump that fits in the stand - ONLY - No other equipment.

I don't know what the value of this is. A 90g cube is a big tank and 30" deep isn't for everyone.

So I'm asking $500 OBO - And I am serious about the OBO.

I also have a 72x36x14 used glass frag tank that we can make a package deal on.

I doesn't have to be all cash either - Will consider trades for nice SPS (Not beginners, Not Weeds, Not Tiny), Zebrasommas - (Gem, Black, Yellow, Purple), and mature pairs of Designer Clowns.

Located in Encino

Dave B
90g Planted For Sale 1 (2).jpg
90g Planted For Sale 1 (4).jpg

Back