FS: Apex, Kessil, MP10, Doser, & more

TEKWRX

Located in Boynton Beach, and will meet up with you a reasonable distance. PM me if you see anything you want. Getting out of the hobby, so pretty much everything can go. I will have a deep blue reef ready shallow 30g cube with custom stand and sump available once I get it cleaned up so let me know if interested. These prices are picked up, if you want me to ship you pay actual shipping cost. Thanks

Neptune Apex w/lab grade pH probe SOLD
Everything works great. The probes (not pictured) have been stored in a cup of tank water, so they should still be good (you should calibrate though)
3unXCOul.jpg

Kessil A360W SOLD
Great shape. Light only. Goose neck arm will be sold separately
JtotYsxl.jpg

ie846htl.jpg

Kessil Gooseneck Mounting Arm w/90 degree adapter combo $40
Includes the optional 90 degree adapter which is a must if you use this arm. Great shape, I think I even have the box somewhere.
WDx4Jnqm.jpg
PPl5xfKm.jpg

Jebao DP-4 Dosing Pump $50
In good shape. Includes the optional mounting tray and a new spare head
JEGTvgXl.jpg

Seaside Aquatics Magnetic Probe Holder $20
I used this with the above dosing pump and it worked great
sSNToLHl.jpg

onCF0Vgl.jpg

BRS Rox 0.8 Carbon 1/2 Gallon $20
Almost a full jug. Maybe a few TBSP used
6hzMWfYl.jpg

r3cYbq2l.jpg

Last edited:
You state a Mp10 in your title but no picture or price??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry about that. A guy who bought a few things from me before called dibs so I'm holding one for him until next week. I have another MP10, but it's running on my QT tank until I get rid of my last 2 fish so I haven't cleaned it up or taken pictures yet. I may just take the fish and donate them to a LFS or something. I had a post on FB offering them for free, but I guess nobody wanted them LOL.

Anyway, if you are interested in an MP10 the price is $145. I can take it off the tank when you're ready to buy. No corals, so I guess they don't need too much flow ;)

More stuff....

Neptune Apex AFS Automatic Feeder SOLD
Great shape, worked good. Includes the special USB cable, but I can't find the box though

Jebao Apex DC Adapter SOLD
This allows you to control any DC pump with the Apex. Up to 2 pumps. I used it to control the speeds of my Skimmer & Return pump with my Apex. A must f you have DC pumps and an Apex. No box

Last edited:
Yes, temp probe and lab grade pH probe included. The probes have been stored in a cup of tank water since I took the system down, so it probably needs to be calibrated.

Eshopps RS-200 Sump (30x12x20) SOLD

I believe this is the older version of the RS-200 berlin style sump. Includes a used but clean 7" filter sock. The bulkhead is plugged up, but you can unscrew the plug if you want to use an external pump Sump needs to be cleaned, but otherwise good shape. No cracks.

Ixg9izDm.jpg

krsxqwym.jpg
frezaQIm.jpg

Last edited:
BRS Deluxe Media Reactor $25

Includes media canister, 2 sponges (probably should be replaced), and hoses as shown.

80LveTvl.jpg

Last edited:
Three Chamber Dosing Container SOLD

Acrylic three chamber dosing container. Flip up lid. Each chamber holds 1500mL. Includes tubing as shown

QKyizXKl.jpg

Last edited:
Innovative Marine Spin Stream $15

Only used for about a week on my bio-cube, then I got a new tank so I had no use for it. Forgot I had it and recently found it buried under other equipment. Great cheap way to add some random flow to a nano tank

Ke9xvbpl.jpg
z9u3TdEl.jpg

Last edited:
Kalkwasser (Two Little Fishies) $5

New 500g jar of Kalkwasser. Never used.

xegLOo4l.jpg

Last edited:
Back