FS: Aquarium Part out. Lots of goods

misterjimmy

So it's time for me to sell my entire aquarium set up since we need more room for the baby. The set has been offline for about 4 months but, I haven't had the chance to post the items for sale till now.

Items are located in La Verne. I will only hold items if there is a deposit. Everything is first come first serve base. PM is key to get a hold of me if you have any questions. I've taken great care of all my items.

I'm posting what I have ready to go but, will add more to this thread once I get a chance to.
Here is a link to all the images since we're limited to 10 photos.
http://s91.photobucket.com/user/TurtleS2k/slideshow/Reef%20Stuff%20for%20sale

Tank
Advance Acrylic Sump 48 x 24 x 15.5. 3 chamber with 2" bulk head return and 2" drain Asking $350

180 gallon display tank Leemar 60x24x30 come with stand that is about 30" tall and Canopy. 3 x 1" return line and 2" left corner drain. I am the second owner of this tank. Asking $300

Electronics
Genesis Reef System System Bundle. This has the Renew and Storm (RODI top off) All you need is new tubes to get the system running. All float switches have been clean with vinegar and water "“ Asking $700

Blueline Aqua Pump 100HD (purchased August 2017). Internals have been cleaned out and ready to be used "“ Asking $250

Iwaki MD70RLT. Internals have been cleaned out and ready to be used-Asking $70

Aqua Illumination Hydra52 x3 , 4ft EXT Bracket x3 , EXT 12in rail, and Wireless Controller "“ Asking $650 for everything as a set.

Aqua Lifter have 2 of them- $10 each

Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $95

Generic Refractometer x2 - $15 each

300watt Titanium heater - $20
300watt Ehiem jager heater x 2-$15 each

Media and Reactors
Avast Marine Spy Glass- Medium "“ Purchased w/out a pump "“ Asking $180
Avast Marine Spy Glass- Large - Purchased w/out a pump "“ Asking $200

Reef Octopus CR140 5.5" Dual chamber calcium reactor. Come with some coarse calcium "“ Asking $300

Aquarium Plants CO2 Pressure Regulator w/ LCD and 10lb CO2 tank (still has some CO2) - Asking $350

Aquatek Dual Gauge CO2 pressure regulator. Missing a few parts to the CO2 line "“ Asking $40
Coralife Turbo-Twist 6x 18watt UV sterilizer with extra canister and bulb "“ Asking $30

Bulk Reef Supply Bio Pellet "“ ¼ gallon left Asking $10
Dr.Tims Bio Pellet about 50% left - $10

Bulk Reef Supply 5 Gallon Carbon ROX 0.8 never open "“ Asking $190
Bulk Reef Supply Carbon ROX 0.8 about 1.5 gallons left "“ Asking $25
Bulk Reef Supply GFO High Capacity about 17lbs remaining"“ Asking $300

What sort of condition would you say the 180g tank is in? Also, you were the 2nd owner--how long did you have it for? Thanks.

What sort of condition would you say the 180g tank is in? Also, you were the 2nd owner--how long did you have it for? Thanks.

I want to label as very good condition on the tank. I've owned it for almost 4yrs coming Nov but it operated for 3.5yrs. A few very light scratches on the front that isn't visible unless its pointed out. It use to have this black plexy on the left side that act as the overflow and a overfill section. I've removed that piece to give the tank a bit more real estate.

Where is the tank's overflow?

Where is the tank's overflow?

I want to label as very good condition on the tank. I've owned it for almost 4yrs coming Nov but it operated for 3.5yrs. A few very light scratches on the front that isn't visible unless its pointed out. It use to have this black plexy on the left side that act as the overflow and a overfill section. I've removed that piece to give the tank a bit more real estate.

Thanks for the response! So where is the overflow for it now? Is it in the middle of the back side of the tank or is it in one corner? Thanks!

Thanks for the response! So where is the overflow for it now? Is it in the middle of the back side of the tank or is it in one corner? Thanks!

The overflow is still in the same location which is the left side. The drain is on the bottom of the tank with a 2" bulk head. Here are photos from the link on my post.
AE152D7D-8A50-48D1-8CDB-1A1BA699E043.jpeg

E0AD451E-411E-4872-BF39-F64272F70C01.jpeg

Back