FS: ATI 48" Dimmable SunPower, BML 48" LEDs, SRO 2000INT skimmer

Johnseye

Reef Addict
For Sale. All in perfect working condition. Will ship.

ATI Dimmable SunPower T5 Fixture
48" 54w, 8 bulb

Purchased in January '15 and used for less than 6 months. It's in perfect working condition. I switched to Radions.

$600 obo

• Built-in Controller
  • Individual Parabolic-style Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminum
  • Active Cooling System
  • Built-in Electronic Ballasts
  • Acrylic Shield
  • 6-foot Power Cord
  • Adjustable "˜Grip-lock' Style Hanging Kit

http://www.atinorthamerica.com/sunpower_dimmable.php?tabbedtabs=0

ati7.jpg

ati8.jpg

ati9.jpg

ati5.jpg

Two (2) Build My LED 20000K Reef Spectrum - XB Series, 48" black. $550 for both OBO
Includes Apex variable cables and tank mounts

Located in Naperville. Will ship.

Dimmable. Compatible with these controllers: Apex, Reef Keeper Lite, BML and Reef Angel.
Has the approximate color temperature of a 20000K Metal Halide bulb.
LED Selections per: (16) 6500K Cool White, (16) 470nm Blue, (12) 450nm Royal Blue, (8) 405nm UV, (4) 420nm Violet, (4) 3000K Warm White

3 year warranty (2 years remaining)

bml3.jpg

bml2.jpg

bml1.jpg

Super Reef Octopus SRO 2000INT protein skimmer $300 obo

Footprint: 12.6″ x 8.7″ | Body Diameter: 6″ | Height: 22″
Powered by: Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster 2000 Pinwheel Pump

http://www.coralvue.com/reef-octopus-sro2000int-super-reef-protein-skimmer

sro1.jpg

sro2.jpg

sro3.jpg

Does the BML connect to the ATI?

I did not modify the ATI in any way. The BML lights have tank mounts which allow for the lights to sit just above the tank. The lights can swivel on the mounts allowing you to angle them. I had a BML on front and back angling in. I had great coverage.

It is a good setup, I had to change it because the wife preferred a canopy and the Radions were easier. Not sold on the Radions yet however, jury is still out. I ended up installing a pair of T5s with a retro kit and some fans in the canopy to get better coverage. IMO the SunPower and BMLs are a better way to go.

I did not modify the ATI in any way. The BML lights have tank mounts which allow for the lights to sit just above the tank. The lights can swivel on the mounts allowing you to angle them. I had a BML on front and back angling in. I had great coverage.

It is a good setup, I had to change it because the wife preferred a canopy and the Radions were easier. Not sold on the Radions yet however, jury is still out. I ended up installing a pair of T5s with a retro kit and some fans in the canopy to get better coverage. IMO the SunPower and BMLs are a better way to go.
I just bought a 6 bulb 48" dimmable fixtures but I think I'll miss the shimmer and blue leds if I go strictly T5. I would like to mount the BML straight to the fixture because my tank is 60" long.

Back