FS: Aussie Torch x3

BADGUS

Hi all i have some very nice branching aussie torch for sale.I have 3pcs total.
Smallest pc is 2 heads=$25
med pc is becoming 4heads=$35
Mother colony is 6heads=$50

here's a partial picture of it.

fish-tank-028.jpg

Ooh, I want the mother colony, I just don't know when I'll be downtown. Ever make it out to the western 'burbs?

Onyx not for sale,they are currently trying to lay eggs.Might have baby clowns in a couple months ;)

Thanks Gus! It's a happy coral, never fully retracted at all last night even during shipping. Great sized piece for a "small" :)

Tonya, I missed you by about 5 minutes last night!

I swear that area has the WORST drivers I have ever seen in my life.....I drive at least 3 hours a day for the past 7 years and I almost got into as many accidents yesterday in that 45 minute period than i have in the past 7 years.....

and then this one guy, walking right across the road...stops in the middle....i wave him by then he just lazily walks slowly across the rest of the way....I wanted so badly to get out and slap him in the back of the head....lol

anyway.....thanks for the frag badgus!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12297419#post12297419 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony

and then this one guy, walking right across the road...stops in the middle....i wave him by then he just lazily walks slowly across the rest of the way....I wanted so badly to get out and slap him in the back of the head....lol

Be nice he was sending me a text

Glad to hear all is ok,now if someone would come and get the big piece i can put a RBTA in it's place :D

Back