FS - Beach Bum,Jaw Breaker, firework clove, anacapora in Simi Valley

murphreef

MY 25g lagoon is getting too full and I usually don't sell frags cuz I just like my corals that much haha.....

That being said I have 3 pieces of JF Beach Bum Monti for sale... $40 for the 2 on each side and $50 for the center piece that comes with firework cloves on it.

I also have a nice Jaw Breaker which is slightly larger than a quarter in size. It has some real nice green stripes developing and nice red markings. $250

I have another JB that is the size of a silver dollar I dont see any green on it yet but it is a nice size for $100.00

Also if anyone wants a frag of Green Goblin Anacapora I can make a nice 1-2" frag for $25.00 or if anyone is interested in some Firework Clove Polyps I can give you some for $25.00 limit of 2 each on the above.

If anyone wants some free cool filter feeder branchy stuff I can cut off some too.

Sorry my pics aren't the best, using my cell phone. If you need other pics please PM me and I can text you some.

All picked up in Simi Valley 93063 and no holding unless paid in full.

Bro. My goal is to make my lagoon as nice as yours.

What are you running in the filtration area?

Maintenane routine?

Thanks sir

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bro. My goal is to make my lagoon as nice as yours.

What are you running in the filtration area?

Maintenane routine?

Thanks sir

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha thanks man!

I use the OEM return pump with the ghost skimmer, their mini UV light that fits in one of the returns, the mini carbon media chamber which I run activated carbon in.

Besides that the radion xr15g4 pro, auto dosing set up for alk and ca and smart auto top off.

It's really an awesome simple set up!

I agree. Amazing how some hobbyists fill every inch of a small tank and everything looks great.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Haha thx. They all started as lil frags a little over a year and a half ago...... they have all just grown and grown and tried to live with each other...... some battles do happen from time to time tho.

Good luck with the sale. I came to say.. Wow on your tank.

Thanks! I am amazed at how much crap Ive jammed into this tank lol.

It has filled in really nicely considering how small it really is.... tons of stuff to stare at and enjoy.

are you ever down in orange county, santa monica, or DTLA? interested in cloves but far away. and awesome tank.

Back