FS: big live rock, live sand, 400 watt PFO HQI ballasts, lumenarcs, retro PCs

The person its on hold for should be contacting me tomorrow for pick up. If it falls through, you're next in line. Thanks!

The sand was just picked up. Sorry Lex..

Still available:

6 Marco Rocks

1 Single HQI Ballast

1 Dual HQI Ballast

2 Large Lumenarcs

1 Small Lumenarc

2 PC kits

Thanks.

I might. Im slowly working on my 60 cube downsize. I had planned to just take some rock out of my 180 to use, but using different rock would make the move a little easier. Have any pics, or could I come and take a look? My cube is 24"X3, and I would like 2 or 3 large rocks.

Here's a pic of the rocks before they went into the tank to get an idea of the sizes:

marcorocks.jpg

You might only be able to fit 1 or 2 of these big rocks in there.. You're more than welcome to come over and take a look. I do have some Tonga slab and some Bali rock that I could part with as well. Let me know man. Thanks.

I'm in Crystal Lake, 60014. I'm just past route 14 off of route 31. If its not too far for ya, I'll PM you my address. Thanks.

man, if timing were perfect i would defineately help you out with the rock. i know my 300 has been in the works for a long time but the economy is what it is. i will check with you when i am ordering the tank and if you do, well... you know.

DOH!
I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you. Complicated answer is YES I want some rock.

If the red algae is macro, then I would like some.

The complicated part is that I won't be ready for it until 3-4 months, so hopefully you can sell it before then.

I'm sorry to see you downsize. :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15559135#post15559135 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by indydog1
man, if timing were perfect i would defineately help you out with the rock. i know my 300 has been in the works for a long time but the economy is what it is. i will check with you when i am ordering the tank and if you do, well... you know.
I know how that goes. We'll just have to see how it goes. Appreciate it. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15560388#post15560388 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sugartooth
DOH!
I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you. Complicated answer is YES I want some rock.

If the red algae is macro, then I would like some.

The complicated part is that I won't be ready for it until 3-4 months, so hopefully you can sell it before then.

I'm sorry to see you downsize. :(
It all good Suga! We're all busy these days..

I need to take some pics of the rock.. When I do, I'll send you some and tell me what you think. I don't see myself being able to get rid of all of it fast so we'll see what happens.

Thanks. Talk to ya soon!

Looks like I will have ALOT more live rock available. More Marco from the display, some nice Tonga slab, a good amount of small to med. Bali and probably some Fiji as well. Once I get done with the lift on my girlfriends' truck, I'll take pics of the rocks and post them. She's got IFS and I'm changing the gears out so I might not get to the pics until Sunday or Monday... Have a good weekend everybody!

Well... Everyone backed out on everything aside from the sand.. Does anybody need some ballasts or reflectors?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15567660#post15567660 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Roman Ogee
Once I get done with the lift on my girlfriends' truck, I'll take pics of the rocks and post them.

GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

No wonder why you are "getting out"!

Bump just because your are a hottie ;)

Back