FS: big live rock, live sand, 400 watt PFO HQI ballasts, lumenarcs, retro PCs

Roman Ogee

who goes where?
Pick up is in Crystal Lake, 60014. Thanks.

(6) LARGE pieces of Marco live rock - 20-35lb. pieces
(have some red turf algae..) - $4 per pound

(I don't have pics of each rock.. But you can go to: www.marcorocks.com or http://www.marcorocks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=25 to get an idea. They've been in my system for a year and are covered in coraline, but do have some red turf algae. I will post pics when I can.)

100+ lbs. of 3+ yr. old live sand - $50
(about 3" in a 75)
75galsand1.jpg

75galsand2.jpg

(2) new PFO 400 watt hqi ballasts - $125 each

pfosingles.jpg

(2) almost new PFO dual 400 watt hqi ballasts - $250 each

pfoduals.jpg

(2) Large Lumenarc reflectors - $80 each

biglumenarcs-top.jpg

biglumenarcs-bottom.jpg

(1) Small Lumenarc reflector - $50

minilumenarc-top.jpg

minilumenarc-bottom.jpg

PFO ballast model# PFOEL 1-2 - $30
1.15 amps. Comes with 2 square pin wiring harnesses and some old PCs- (Never used it but it should run up to 2 - 65watt PCs or up to 1-96 watt PC)

ballast1.jpg

96 watt PC retro kit - $20

96wattpcretro.jpg

Pick up is in Crystal Lake, 60014. Thanks.

do you have the whips to hook the ballest to the MH light
(2) new PFO 400 watt hqi ballasts - $125 each

and werent you supposed to Pm me if you decieded to sell these????I guess its been a while since we talked about them

I do. I was gonna throw them in with the big lumenarcs, but for you? For you? I can toss them in for a low low price of free. ;) Sorry I didn't PM you.. Things are a little crazy right now and it must of slipped my mind.

YGPM.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15512625#post15512625 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aiko670
Easy there beef, want to get banned a third time?

Look out little man, or you will get cut down too! (as if you can get any lower.... :lol: )

Are there any plastic C-clamp thingies with interlocking teeth, that you can tighten with pliers if you so choose that you'd be willing to part out?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15518865#post15518865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lex211
what is still for sale

The sand, a single and a dual ballast are on hold. Everything else is still available. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15519830#post15519830 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Helter Skilter
Are there any plastic C-clamp thingies with interlocking teeth, that you can tighten with pliers if you so choose that you'd be willing to part out?
Yes actually.. I do.

Back