FS: Biocube 32 entire setup (fish, coral, equipment) - $1000 obo

Jenyphur

I will be moving to Hawaii soon (to be able to go snorkeling every day) and I will not be taking much of anything with me.* I have decided to put my entire setup up for sale and hopefully someone purchase the entire thing as one unit.* I have had most of these fish and coral from the beginning. They are a happy little family and I would LOVE to sell everything together.* * I will try and list out what I have that will be included but there really is a lot of stuff.* So here it goes:

Equipment:
Coralife 32 Biocube - hood removed and not available
Matching Stand
AI Prime HD
Custom made acrylic top
Smart ATO Micro
Jabeo Wave maker
Power control (see pics in thread)
RODI system
5 - 5 gallon water jugs
10 lbs extra dry rock
1 brand new bag of live sand
So many other misc things...

Fish:
1 ocellaris clownfish
1 mocha clownfish (they love each other)
1 pygmy angelfish
1 dottyback

4 - Rainbow anemones (I started with 1 beauty and it keeps splitting!!) . They are kind of taking over

Corals:
1 massive frogspan/hammer
1 smaller frogspan
1 big toadstool (this guy is super cool)
kenya trees (probably too many for some people)
Mushrooms
- large collection of reds (12 or so) - these guys were getting HUGE but the anemones are now taking up too much of the light so they are smaller
- 3 or so greens
- 2 purples
- 1 arc black cherry blastomusso
- 1 cabbage coral

My career has me traveling a LOT lately and sadly I haven't had as much time to dedicate to keeping it up and beautiful. I had a bad breakout of something about 5 months ago and lost quite a few of the corals.

I have invested over $3k into this set up and looking to sell it to someone that has a little more time to spend with it and get it back to the beautiful state it was in a few months ago.

I am asking $1k for everything or best offer.
019c527d30ead55811f0890148371dcb.jpg

2434e27703fe8e73706f6a878f4fc000.jpg

tank.jpg

molly_mocha.jpg

corals.jpg

Last edited:
Back