FS: complete 55 setup (Ashland, KY)

crabfan

My wife wants to remodel the kitchen and the tank doesn't really fit into the scheme. Thus, I'm *thinking* about selling if I can find someone that wants a decent setup at a fair price.

Tank = 55 gallon
Stand = two door pine
Lighting = homemade pine canopy / Icecap 660 vho 4 bulb (just bought 4 new bulbs for relamping - still in the shipping box and haven't installed)
Skimmer = CPR Bakpak
Water circulation
(2) Seio M820
(1) Maxi-jet 600
(1) SureFlow 1600 kit for MJ600
(1) Suregrip 50 Magnet holder
Liverock = Approximately 100 pounds total

Livestock = Typical miscellaneous mix
fish = percula clown, six line wrasse, yellow tang,
royal gramma
coral = a really nice (and large) purple acan shaped
like a brain coral (paid $250 for him)
- neon candycane with about 30 heads
- brain coral
- green star on a couple rocks
- pagoda cup coral
- some misc mushrooms
cleanup = about a dozen snails
about a dozen brittle stars
a few nassarius snails

I've had this setup running for about 10 years, and it is a stable, long term, healthy system.

Probably over $2K of stuff. Some other misc supplies included that are not listed above. Will consider reasonable offer. Not wanting to give it away, but looking for someone that would appreciate a turnkey system and wants to move this out of my way.

If interested shoot me a PM and let's talk.

Last edited:
Price

Price

Forgot that RC doesn't allow "offer" listings.

I'd take $750 for the entire rig.

Re: FS: complete 55 setup (Ashland, KY)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15495730#post15495730 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crabfan
My wife wants to remodel the kitchen and the tank doesn't really fit into the scheme. Thus, I'm *thinking* about selling if I can find someone that wants a decent setup at a fair price.
Dwight if you decide to sell and want to break it down we're interested in the corals. Maybe some other stuff too...pm us.
We're doing the exact opposite and remodeling the kitchen to include a 56 column tank.:)
combining the 20 and the aquapod.

Back