FS: Corals

ScallopKing

I have the following corals for sale from my frag tank, think it's about time to make more room. I am located in the West San Fernando Valley and these all are for pickup only. PM if interested. Thanks.

Item 1 - $45

img05300kc.jpg

Item 2 - $35

img05287cn.jpg

Item 3 - $50

img05268ko.jpg

Item 4 - $55

img05247zs.jpg

Item 5 - $30

img05220mj.jpg

Item 6 - $35

img05256pu.jpg

Sean.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7549727#post7549727 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Irvine Man
interested in item 5. what is it?? does it work with PC's??

Hey there! It's a favia brain coral, LPS. I feel it's a moderate light and flow coral and will work with PC's fine. Sean.

Hey Sean how you been bro? I might take #5 or 6 but Im not sure. Ill get back to you. Im gona redo the tank so Im gona give you a wish list :) LOL.

This guy has an AWSOME tank and great corals, no disease, and in great condition. Thanks for the corals man, they are doing GREAT, I fed the shrooms large size krill and they love it. Ive been feeding the leather plankton to and she's loving it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7550101#post7550101 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ScallopKing
Hey tmplge!! That's awesome about the corals! Thanks for the kind words.

#6 sold.
#2 sold.

Items 1, 3, 4 and 5 still available!

A couple more that I forgot below.

Item A - $34

img05212am.jpg

Item B - $34

img05204ih.jpg

Item C - $37

img05138vk.jpg

Item D - $37

img05125ln.jpg

Thanks! Sean.

sean, how big are the clams and is it a crocea and a max? interested in clam b and possibly a if the price is right.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7559208#post7559208 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ezcompany
sean, how big are the clams and is it a crocea and a max? interested in clam b and possibly a if the price is right.

Hey there! The clams are both 4" super grade crocea's - very, very healthy clams and the price is awesome! Let me know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7560614#post7560614 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Redcastle
I have 196 watts of PC's. Would that be enough for the clams?

My gf has a clam in her jbj 12 gallon dx and its doing fine... just make sure you feed it with DTs and it'll stay a nice color.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7560614#post7560614 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Redcastle
I have 196 watts of PC's. Would that be enough for the clams?

Yes on your 50. As Yinger said a little DT's is also good.

Btw, I actually have one more 4" too that's a slight different pattern and color combo. Couldn't get a pick yet. Sean.

Those acans last night (3,4) were very large and had sweepers out alot! Each piece is about a 4" rock with 3+" of acan exoskeleton. Pretty cool corals. The multi colored is my fav. Should go to a good home!

hey scallopking- hi how are you! doing good here! all the corals are doing great! thanks for a great deal .wish i knew you had more stuff- i would of bought them also! lol thanks scallopking your great thank you once again let me know on frags or corals thanks scallopking you rock!!!!

Back