FS: Derasa - $10

naterealbig

Premium Member
About 4" wide.

You pick up.

downloadAAAAAAAA.jpg

Hey Roger, I'm gonna swing by FAOIS here in a minute. I could meet you there, or you can stop by the crib sometime after I get home. I'll be back probably around 4pm, so any time after then. Don't worry about the $10, just come and pick it up.

Thanks Nate. Acclimated him. He is in the tank now but the lights r off. Looking forward to seeing it to or row

Will post pic when I can :)

why'd you get rid of him? for future reference, is there something about deresa's i need to avoid?

why'd you get rid of him? for future reference, is there something about deresa's i need to avoid?

+1, I am looking to acquire my first clam and am looking for a derasa. That is unless there is something I haven't read about them yet that makes them more difficult to care for than any of the others.

That's awesome, everyone loves free stuff

True! I will note Roger recently went out of his way to help me when I was in need. Saved me about $2000 worth of coral. It was the least I could do, and I hope I get a chance to help someone else out this much.

Hey Eric,
There was nothing wrong with the clam at all, it was in great shape. He was in my frag tank, and I believe that he was using a large portion of alkalinity and calcium. I almost have my Kalkwasser reactor maxed out, and did not want the clam to be limiting as far as coral additions go. My display has two Regal Angels in it, so I would never be able to put it in the display anyway.

+1, I am looking to acquire my first clam and am looking for a derasa. That is unless there is something I haven't read about them yet that makes them more difficult to care for than any of the others.

I am confident that the Derasa's are relatively easy to care for, and are good clams for beginners. As far as I know, the Derasas propensity to contract pests or disease is not greater (or less than) any other tridacnid.

Back