FS: E.T.S. Super Skimmer 600 and Geo 612 with 10 LB

adamjr

I have two more items for sale that have been sitting in my closet for a while.

First is a GEO 612 calcium reactor. I got it as a lightly used unit. I added the PH probe holder but it comes with the plug as well. It comes with a 10 LB tank that is full of food grade C02 (fresh swap at Praxair when I bought it) and a dual guage regulator with solenoid. No PH controller or monitor is included. It has the Eheim pump and it's full of media.

$300.00, no shipping due to full C02 tank.

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

Next I have an E.T.S. 600 skimmer as pictured with no pump included. Not pictured is the gate valve which IS included.

$220.00

IMAG0208.jpg

Still open to offers or advice. Also as an addendum I am going to be headed down I-80 on Saturday morning so if you are along my route I can deliver. I'll be heading down 294 from Gurnee south to I-55 South to I-80 and then west to exit 33. I also have plans to be in Peoria on Saturday evening.

Reactor sold.

Skimmer is on ebay but open to local sale. The skimmer still sells for $500 to $550 so I don't feel I can go lower then the $200.00 I'm asking. I'll throw in a beckett foam head to sweetne the deal. The buyer will have to do the mod though.

Back