FS - ETSS 1000XR Skimmer (300-600g)

staninct

Zoanthid/SPS Killer
Getting rid of this monster downdraft skimmer, it stands over 5 feet tall and sells for $1400 on Amazon, I'm only looking for $600. I think shipping might be impossible, so local pickup would be best. All you need is to add a big pump and you can skim an LFS with this thing. Its in great shape, I just broke it down and thoroughly cleaned it, there are no cracks or damage on it. There is a little clear silicone on one side of the base, so my guess is it may have had a small leak at some point. Please PM me with any reasonable offers, I really need this thing gone asap. Thanks for looking!
20120825_144432.jpg

20120825_144447.jpg

20120825_144502.jpg

Someone must have a big tank or high volume system. This skimmer is priced at less than half of retail, and I'm open to trades for 1 MP40Wes or two MP10wes in new or like new condition.

I think you should convert the skimmer into a tank. That things a beast, you could keep a tang in there lol.

You know mike, I was considering making a lamp/cylindrical tank out of it. The thing is 5'2". Including the downdraft plumbing its actually taller than my wife. I just lost my job so a lot of my big plans are on hold now. :-(

Someone please buy this or think of anyone you know with a huge tank that might need it! I'll throw in a finders fee.

sorry to hear about work . hopefully some one buys this soon. you may want to check with Fintastics Todd just set up a new frag display plumbed to a basement sump. could be a long a shot but maybe he could use it.

Really nice skimmer. I recently picked up a modified 1400XR myself. ETSS skimmers are a bit power hungry but easily make up for it with what they pull out.

Well I've tried most of our beloved LFS and still no home. I'm going to figure out how to ship this beast I guess and take a shot in the dry goods threads.

You might make a little more cash if you eBay it you can try local pick up we have done it before and it worked out well.

I might just do that. The skimmer can be taken apart but I'm still really nervous about shipping this thing. Thanks for the idea!

Last chance before this hits online auction! Anybody have some Vortechs or other interesting stuff to trade? I'd also take a nice LED fixture, exotic corals, rimless tank, frag tank setup, etc. Come on!!!!

Back