FS: fat, happy jumbo breeding pair of Clowns

acro-ed

Hi,

TL;DR = $50 to good home/ text for pics..... read on:

I hate to have to do this, but with some downsizing I need to get rid of one of my clown pairs. I've had this pair for about 7 years (or so) and they lay eggs regularly. Don't be at all discouraged by the age. Clownfish can live 40 (maybe more) years!

I'm not fantastic with fish ID, but I think they are Ocellaris. Some people have said they're Percs due to the darker hue (on the back, almost like their orange color has a suntan) and wider black edges around the white stripes, but I think they were just wild caught Ocellaris and that's why they look a little different than the standard captive bred ones. Nevertheless, I am happy to text you some pics.

They are presently in my 60g frag tank, which is coming down very soon, so they need a new home.

They are super healthy and the female is quite large and fat. They lay TONS of eggs that are always fertilized. If you are interested in breeding clowns this would be an ideal pair since they have been together so long and lay like clockwork.

I am looking for $50, but most importantly I want them to go to a good home. No newbies/new tanks/aggressive tanks. I can't bear the thought of keeping them healthy so long just to have some preventable error kill them.

PM me and let's chat; I can send you some pics. I'm up in Ocala but I get down to Tampa quite regularly and can bring them with me next time I come.

Thanks!
Ed

Back