FS Frogspawn with 2 heads on rock

pmike25

In Memoriam
Hey all Im still making some room in my tank and need to sell these guys, I know theres at least 2 heads maybe 3. Its on a rock about 5"x5''s, its the green and purple ones, very healty...

I am asking $35 for that rock with them on it....

Needs to be picked up in the Holiday/ New Port Richey area...

P1010202.jpg

P1010203.jpg

Will you be around tonight? Where are you exactly? My son's basketball game is over at 8 tonight at 19 and Tampa road. Can I come by after that? How far are you from there?

Joey, your next in line, ya need to get here and look at what I got cause Im going to sell more stuff comming up

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9817623#post9817623 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by I'mRisenAquaRat
Will you be around tonight? Where are you exactly? My son's basketball game is over at 8 tonight at 19 and Tampa road. Can I come by after that? How far are you from there?

PMd

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9817623#post9817623 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by I'mRisenAquaRat

SOLD, very nice meeting you. Thanks again

Back