FS/FT Aquacontroler 2 with DC8, temp and PH probes

laverda

I have an older Aquacontroler 2 with DC8, temp and PH probes for just $100. The probes are still in my tank and the controller works perfect. I took the Items I had plugged into the DC8 and moved them to my eb8 a couple days ago. Again it works perfect. I also cleaned the probes and they work perfect. The temp probe was calibrated with a thermoter accurate to plus or minus .25 degrees. The PH probe reads .3 high compared to my apex, but neither has been calibrated recently.

This has been 100% reliable for me, I just don't need 4 controllers. The existing programming should work for most reef tanks or I can assist changing it for your needs. Open to partial trade for small reef fish, CUC or frags.

Pm your number or email for photos.

Replied. Hopefully here are some photos.
b162709a534554d516d34cde703c0a32.jpg

bdb372d7ece57ee0150e089513f85e6b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Still available and works perfect. Control your tank without spending hundreds of dollars! Perfect for your first controller or for a second tank.
Only $90.

Thanks Mark.
The controller is programmed and ready to go already. It is programmed for lights, heating, cooling and I think 2 part dosing. I can make any changes someone may need. Programming is actually pretty easy.

Back