FS/FT: pink spot watchman goby

fishieness

Hello. I got a pink spot watchman goby at the last PC meeting in the raffle. He has been in QT and i figured i would put him in my reef once i get the sump set up. He is perfectly healthy and eats wonderfuly. A lot of personality.
however, i chose him because i was going to drill my tank when i put in my refugium and then add a huge deep sand bed for him so he would be happy. However, since i am not drilling, that wont happen. Then last night i was cleaning out the macro in the front of my tank, and i realized, i have 90 pounds of lr in my 40 gallon tank. So i realy have no sand spots where he can dig. I woudl rather not give this fish up, so if anyone has any input if you think he would be okay, then that owuld be great.

Would rather trade for some corals such as different zoas, sps, or some lps frags. Might trade for some fish, like maybe a small goby or a purple firefish? Im not sure, but i would rather trade it than sell him.

PS: he was form dfiddy and his name is Coby the Goby. and he is a great fish:(

i am in canton. but my dad is in middle town so i am down there every other sunday.

as far as what i am looking for, PM me with any options.
I would put this fish in my 29 gallon, but i already have a sand sifting goby there.

Back