FS/FT reefbreeders LED/evergrow D120

Dapg8gt

Changing direction on my frag tank going larger and don't need this light for the upgrade. Paid $180 in July '12.. Looking for $100.have at least $40 in extra LEds and thermal past to change the spectrum. I already added warm whites(multiples) green,red and both types of blue. I have the newer violets sitting in a bag ready to be soldered in due to the first gen burning out. Still under 3 year warranty from evergrow. They have great customer service and replaced my violets no questions asked and sent me a few extra LEDs that I will include in the purchase.

It has a good spectrum as is close to a 14k look at 100% or equal power settings But you can dim it to what you like. Works like new and looks the same. Some surface rust on the screws holding the unit together that can just be scuffed off . Light works great an grew SPS no problem. Honestly it was a little too powerful for my application so it's ran 8 hours a day at 40%-50%after like 5 months. Mostly ran at around 30%.. Will include all extra LEDS numerous whites,blues,reds, and violets..

Interested in a skimmer also for a larger tank. Or maybe a aqua C EV120 and up series with the mag pump
Maybe willing to trade for a SPS frag pack( would rather have cash but I gotta throw it out there)Must be colorful and healthy no brownies LOl.maybe zoas also but I would need some variety other than just a few of high dollar ones. Multiple frags of 2-3 would be best for me of same value.. Also chalice frags doesnt have to be cream of the crop ones just not green LOL..Already have miami and alien eye.. Let me know if your interested. There is a 2 LEDS burned out from to me putting too much thermal paste on it after swapping colors the first go around.I can change them out for you before purchase or you can customize how you want the layout yourself. Super easy to do and i have multiples of all colors that are in it Thanks
6urygazu.jpg
e5uzu6u8.jpg
aduvuja2.jpg
tuqane8e.jpg
e2u3umep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dapg8gt

Thanks for the offer but I am not interested in the coralife or the tank. I've had a coralife as a backup for years and am not looking forward to the day I have to try to use It again. But thanks for checking out the thread.

Dapg8gt

Anybody local? Have some trade offers but would rather have the cash. Few interested if I ship but would rather not. Let me know if anybody local wants it. The violets has been added and there is no LEDs burned out. Price is firm though. I'm already giving over half off and it's still under warranty. Thanks.

To the few that want it shipped I will let it go till this weekend then I will respond to you guys in order of PM's..

Dapg8gt

I'd have to check when I get in town but off the top of My head I think it's 26 royal blue/4 blue --2 red--2 green--4 violet-- and 17 whites( mixture of warm whites mostly 7500k a few 3500k and a few cool whites 12k.. At 100% the whites are still pretty strong and it has like a 14k look at equal power. The optics are removed from the reds and I hope I can find them LOL.. I never checked to see if it spotlighted with them on just removed them following others on RC..

I know I have extra whites,reds,greens,and I think blues.. All labelled in the bags with enough thermal paste to swap it around to your liking if you wanted to. I really liked it but it was not in the cards for the new frag tank and honestly was a little overkill for the current one LOL.. Let me know if your interested.

I'm busy pretty much till Sunday but I might be able to swing something sooner if your interested. Thanks for looking a lot of interest in other states but I really don't want to ship it. Hoping a local would grab it I think it's a great deal.. Under half of one shipped from reefbreeders with all the multicolor LEDs and spares.

Dapg8gt

Want to update pics with the violets added and extra LEDs included along with the thermal paste. All LEDs firing.. There is a trade in the works with a member we just have to come up with something that's fair to both parties.

( I didn't think I needed to put no low ballers as I thought it was a stupid cheap deal but consider this that :).. No low ballers please)

All channels
murepa7u.jpg

Extra LEDs and enough paste to build a few lights.
8eqy2a7u.jpg

There's over 30 there and I still need to find prob another 20-30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dapg8gt

It's still pending same as yesterday.. I'm working out a trade and meeting up tonight. I will update if it changes..