Fs/ft sixline wrasse

I see, man I really like 6 lines. But my yellow coris has a cool personality. gl with the trade/sell...

stick a clean soda bottle inside ur tank and fill it with goodies it likes to munch on. It's curiosity will eventually be it's demise (sp). My sixline is also getting close to getting the boot! LOL

stick a clean soda bottle inside ur tank and fill it with goodies it likes to munch on. It's curiosity will eventually be it's demise (sp). My sixline is also getting close to getting the boot! LOL

I have a bottle in there already but I have two gobies and a small misbar clown so hopefully I don't catch them

instead of a soda bottle get a small fiji bottle, cut the top off and invert it. and put it next to its favorite place to hang out.

BTW why do you want to get rid of it?

My line wrasses also gets really aggresive towards my other fish. I bought two Bartletts and two days later they both died from the wrasse irritating them. What does your wrasse do?
He's becoming aggressive toward my other fish. About an inch. I don't think wrasses get along with each other

Small bottle with the tip inverted and I had some flakes in there. My engineer goby went in but he came out. I'm glad my other fishes didnt get captured.

Thanks, my six line is coming out this weekend........I can not add any small fish. He is really aggressive.

Back