FS Geo 618 CA Reactor with Aquarium Plants Regulator and Tank

Stolireef

I've decided to go to the dark side and start two part dosing rather than using a Ca RX on my new build.

The reactor is in very good condition and includes an eheim circulation pump, an Aquarium Plants electronic regulator (IMO, the only way to go) and a 10 pound CO2 tank. Basically, this is turnkey. Add media, feed it water, and you're good to go.

For best results, I'd recommend that with the Aquarium Plants regulator, you use a pH controller that monitors pH in the reactor.

Total setup was originally around $1000. Selling for $500 OBO. I'll post pics later today.

If only I didn't have nice one already. Great deal.

But if you just want to sell the CO2 tank, let me know. I just need an extra tank.

fff13bf09e52afe6da251e5791f4acb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pics of the full reactor and the pump

Attachments

• Geo Full.jpg
    Geo Full.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Pump.jpg
    Pump.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
10lb CO2 tank and Aquarium Plants Electronic Regulator

Attachments

• Tank and Regulator.jpg
    Tank and Regulator.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
Bump. $400 firm. Otherwise, it goes in the closet for use when I get sick of dosing.

If it didn't sell, consider yourself lucky. I have it on good authority that Geo no longer makes GEO equipment, he sold the company.
That Geo built reactor might just climb in value.

If it didn't sell, consider yourself lucky. I have it on good authority that Geo no longer makes GEO equipment, he sold the company.
That Geo built reactor might just climb in value.

Thanks for the insight. Now I'm glad i didn't sell. I really haven't seen too many pieces of reef equipment that are better built. I guess it'll go in the closet so that when I get sick of dosing, I can reinstall it.

To be fair to the new owner, I have no idea how talented he is, maybe he builds equipment as well as George.
I just know that my GEO equipment is more valuable to me now, than ever before.

Back