FS- Green Buuble Tip w/small tomato clown

eddybabyhd

.Registered Member
As the title says I have a large Green Bubble Tip anemone that I have decided needs to go. With it is a small tomato clown fish.

Funny story about this fish, I never purchased this fish. I bought the nem, prolly 6 months ago, shortly after I purchased the nem (prolly 2 weeks). I noticed a small tomato clown in my tank. when I say he was small, I'm talking prolly half an inch. Anyways, this fish hitchhiked in on either the nem, or something else, god only know what. Anyways, he is about 1.5 inches now, and he is a horse, eats like one too.

40.00 bucks if anyone wants them

let me know

how large are we talking? I have a 20 long that is only housing a couple of damsels and just needs some lighting. I could adopt them if it'll fit. I just need to order some bulbs and buy a couple of reflectors for the 70w MH ballasts I have sitting around.

Its about 10 inches open, and the base is prolly 4 inches

Let me know if you want them, I have one other looking into them as well. But you have first dibs

that'll probably dominate my 20L. I can pass dibs along to the next in line. I've got too many critters anyway!

Thanks!

Back