FS: High End Rimless System - Reef Savvy/Ecotech/BubbleKing/Apex + Much More

naterealbig

Premium Member
READ FIRST!
Life has changed my plans for me and I will be getting out of the hobby, at least for a year or so. I am selling my entire setup, which I have invested over $15,000 dollars in. The entirety of the list below will be sold as a package deal, or parted out. I will give the entire package 48 hours before I start parting out individual packages or individual components. If you are interested in the ENTIRE PACKAGE or the ENTIRE PACKAGE MINUS THE FRAG/FISH QT TANKS PACKAGE, please send me a pm, and I will hold off on the rest of the sale to allow for a couple days to work things out on your end. If at the end of the 48 hour period, no one has shown an interest in the ENTIRE PACKAGE, then individual packages will be up for grabs. After 24-48 hours of having the individual packages up for grabs, I will write a post letting everyone know that I am ready to start selling individual equipment.

Also included in the EVERYTHING PACKAGE DEAL is a large amount of spare items (maxijects, heaters, powerheads, fitting, pvc plumbing, test kits, etc) that I simply don't have time to list or take pictures of.

* Dibs are called by PM only. Replies for "dibs" on the thread will be ignored.
* I will make lists for those that call dibs on equipment via private message. I will respond to each individual and let them know what position they are in line for the equipment. Assuming the entire setup doesn't sell, I will then contact individuals who have shown interest in equipment or packages in the order I was pm'd in. I will allow 24 hours for a down payment or payment to be made before I offer the equipment to the next person in line.
*I will be getting a slew of pm's calling dibs on individual equipment, even before I state I am ready to begin selling individual equipment. I will keep track of these pm's, however, if someone offers to purchase a package after a dib has been called on an individual piece of equipment (but before I put the individual equipment for sale) then the sale goes to the person wanting a package.
* I will be happy to hold any item or package for up to 2 weeks, with a 25% down payment made either by PayPal or cash. The down payment must be received within 24 hours of inquiry otherwise it will not be held. No exceptions.
* Any of these items can be shipped, however keep in mind: I do not have time to package these items myself. This means they will be taken to FedEx and professionally packed and shipped by them, with insurance, and confirmation delivery. Anticipate the cost of shipping to be APPROXIMATELY as follows - $20-$30 for small items, $40-$100 for medium/heavy items, $100 to $200 for large items (such as light fixture). Actual shipping cost is what will be charged, and will not be known until it is taken to Fed Ex. I will estimate shipping for you, and refund the difference if it is lower, and be paid the difference if it is higher. The display and stand can be shipped as freight, however a custom quote will be required.
*Local buyers for individual equipment will be given preference.
*If you want a package price for specific items, please let me know and I will provide it.
*All prices are negotiable.

EVERYTHING PACKAGE DEAL - $5000
EVERYTHING MINUS FISH/FRAG QT PACKAGE DEAL - $4200

1) 48" Sfiligoi XR6 Lighting Fixture. Black. Equipped with 2 x SE halides, 4 x 54W t5's, and 4 RK2 Blue Moon Lights. All wiring has been converted to American standard. Included with the fixture are 2 x Lumatek Adjustable Wattage Ballasts (250W, 250W HQI, 400W, and 400W HQI). Additionally, the light comes with the cable hanging kit. Ballasts are approximately 3 years old. ( 4 x 460 nm Giesemann t5's, 4 x 420nm Giesemann t5's, 2 x 250W Radiums, 2 x 400W XM 20,000k, and 2 x 400W Neuco Aquastar included free with the sale of the fixture).

Price With Ballasts - $750
Price Without Ballasts $600

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_1710_zpseeac9615.jpg

2) 150 g Rimless Reef Savvy Tank and Flush Stand (and sump, plumbing, return). 48"L x 30"W x 24" T . Tank glass thickness is 3/4" on all sides and 1/2" on the bottom. The display is equipped with a herbie style overflow ( 2 x 1.5" drains and 1" return ). Stand outside is black laminate w/ a wood-grain texture, and white laminate on inside. Under the tank is a 30 gallon rimless sump which is also made by Reef Savvy. Powering the filtration is a Honya (Water Blaster) 10,000 which moves approximately 2500 gph @ 0 head. To facilitate the use of ancillary equipment without the need of extra pumps and outlets is a return manifold that has 4 outlets ( 1 x 1", 1 x 3/4", and 2 x 1/2") all fitted with Cepex True Union Sch 80 ball valves. Plumbing consists of schedule 80 piping, all Cepex Schedule 80 isolation valves (to remove return pump and piping for cleaning/repair), and is unionized to facilitate an easily dis-assembled format, from the bulkhead fittings to the suction piping. Suction side and drain plumbing is 1.5", return side piping is 1". There is a 2" long, 1/10th inch deep piece of glass on the side of the bottom pane that was knocked off during shipping. The tank has been set up for about 2 years.

Price Tank/Stand/Sump/Plumbing/Return Combo - $1500.
Price Tank/Stand/Sump Combo - $1300
Price Tank/Stand/Combo - $1200
Sump only - $150
Return Pump - $100

IMG_1709_zps970881d2.jpg

IMG_1708_zps65357bd5.jpg

IMG_1719_zps41858f4a.jpg

IMG_1721_zpsb1f38fe9.jpg

IMG_1724_zps59dc0377.jpg

Last edited:
3) Bubble King 200EXT Skimmer. This is the 200 model external skimmer with the Red Dragon 1000 pump. The Skimmer will come with a spare collection cup, drain standpipe, orings, and a complete extra working RD1000 skimmer pump to use as a spare.

Price Skimmer + Spare Parts & Motor - $1100

IMG_1701_zps61d472f2.jpg

4) 2 x Ecotech Vortech MP60 W ES Pumps. 1 is about 2 years old, the other is less than a year. Both are in pristine condition. The package will come with a complete spare wet side assembly, all spacers, and whatever mounting equipment I still have.

Price Both MP60's+Spare Wet Side - $900
Price ~ 2 yr old MP60 only- $400
Price < 1 yr old MP60 only - $500
Spare wet side only - $100

5) Apex Package. This package includes 1 Apex display, 1 CPU, 3 EB8's, Sysco adapter for web accessability (tech support not included w/ sale), 2 x PM1 Modules, 2 x I/O Breakout boxes, 3 pH probes, 1 ORP probe, 1 ATO.com double float level sensor, 2 Tunze float switch holder magnets, 2 DIY ATO sensors, 3 x Vertex Magnetic Probe Holders.

Package - $650
Display & CPU only - $250
EB8 only Each - $100
PM1 only Each - $75
I/O Breakout Box only Each - $25
ATO.com switches and holder only - $25
Gaming adapter only - $25
Probe Holders only each - $15

6) Korallin 3001 & Aquarium Plants Calcium Reactor Package. Korallin Calcium Reactor Model 3001, with never-used lid w/ pH probe port, never used-influent assembly w/ bubble counter, never used 20lb CO2 tank, 16lbs coarse ARM media, Never-used Aquarium Plants regulator, connection wrench, AP check valve, 20ft of CO2 resistant tubing, and pH probe.

Korallin Calcium Reactor Package - $500
Reactor only - $300
AP regulator only - $200
20lb CO2 Tank only- $70
Check Valve only - $12
Media only - $20

IMG_1699_zpscd6e5b92.jpg

7) Sequence Dart/Snapper Hybrid - Never Used In Box

Pump Price - $200

8) GEO Kalkwasser Reactor Package. This package includes a GEO Kalkwasser reactor that is less than a year old, a few pounds of kalkwasser media and a dosing pump that can be controlled with the apex. It also includes a spare dosing pump, which I am currently using for Mg dosing.

Kalkwasser Reactor Package - $300
Reactor Only - $225
Dosing Pump only Each - $40

9) Air/Water/Ice RODI & ATO/Water Change Package. This package includes a 5 stage 150gpd AWI RODI Unit, an Aquatec booster pump, auto shutoff switch, 2 x Brute trashcans with build in float valves and all associated poly tubing. It also includes a magnet mounted powerhead for mixing, and 3 korallia pumps with tubing to pump water to desired location. All cartridges will need to be replaced within 6 months. I will throw in 2 refills of DI Resin, wrench, extra fittings, and tubing with the sale of the package.

AWI ATO Package - $150
5 Stage RODI only - $100
Brute Cans Each - $25
DI Refills - $10
Maxijets each - $10

10. Frag & Fish QT Tank(s) Package. The frag portion includes a 40 breeder with 3 drilled holes ( 2 drains, 1 return ), 20 long sump, heater, Maxijet Return, and ReefDynamics RS80 protein skimmer. The fish QT portion of this setup includes a 30 gallon tank with a single drilled hole for drain, a 20g sump with bioballs, a heater, and a Mag 5 Return Pump. The frag tank is lit by a 250W Galaxy select-a-watt ballast that is less than a year old, with a generic reflector and a 1.5 year old 250W Phoenix 14k bulb. Any miscellaneous fish and coral medication I have lying around will be included with the sale of this package. I will also make a package price to include the Kalkwasser Reactor and dosing pump, along with a Mg dosing pump and the remaining Mg that I have. The 40 Breeder currently has a MP40WES for flow. If the package is purchased, I will also throw in the livestock, which consists of 1 x Foxface Rabbit Fish, 15 lb of live rock, and about 40lb of sand for free. The stand is DIY, holds both tanks, and is 77"L x 25"W x 36"T.

Frag QT + Fish QT + MP40WES + Stand + Light + Kalk + Mg Dosing - $800
Frag QT Package w/ MP40WES w/ light, w/o stand - $600
Fish QT Package without stand - $75
Kalk Reactor Package/Components - See above
MP40WES - $250
Ballast + Reflector + Bulb Combo - $50
Mag5 - $20
Heaters Each - $5
Maxijet Return - $10

IMG_1698_zps2a754789.jpg

IMG_1696_zps4ceac65e.jpg

IMG_1696_zps4ceac65e.jpg

11. 300 Watt Finnex Titanium Heater - $15

12. 1/4 hp Current Prime Chiller - $150

13. 250W PFO HQI Ballast - $20

14. 150W Current Electronic Ballast - $20

15. 80lb Live Rock - $40

16. TLF Media Reactor (small) - $20

17. Tiger Shark MagFloat - $50

Answers to some questions:

The 150gpd RODI unit is the Typhoon III model with 5 stages.

The pm1's do not come with pH probes. pH probes can be purchase separately for $15 each. I have 3.

Also For Sale:

Hanna Alk Checker - $20 (needs reagents)

Why do awesome tanks always pop up after I decide to take a break! Very tempting! Impressive set up, GLWS!

I have a taste for high end equipment, but my goodness you have the Ferrari equivalent of a reef tank. And not just any Ferrari, 1963 gto to be exact. Where did you get your light?

I have a taste for high end equipment, but my goodness you have the Ferrari equivalent of a reef tank. And not just any Ferrari, 1963 gto to be exact. Where did you get your light?

Hahaha!! That is the same way I had to explain to my wife the difference between my tank and his. I have the equilevant of a Cadillac and he has the equilevant of a Ferrari/Bentley.

Thank you for the kind comments, what a compliment! I am so sad to let it go! I purchased the light used, gutted it, fitted it with all US components, and painted it myself.

Hi everyone, I have about 8 people on the list for the MP40wES, so it's safe to say that one way or the other, it is spoken for. And this is assuming that no one purchases the entire package outright. Thanks!

If somebody does buy it outright and doesn't want the RO/DI I will buy it from whoever.

Pic of the chiller: There is no name plate on it, it just says "prime" and "current". There is a stamp "1/4" on the compressor.

IMG_1703_zps2720d5b6.jpg

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments, and I will committing to part-outs starting Monday morning. I have returned all pm's and am keeping track of dibs with a detailed list including purchasers names and the order they are in for equipment. I will be busy for Easter, so please allow some extra time for me to respond to pm's and/or phone calls. Thanks so much, and happy Easter!

Nathaniel

Back