FS: huge neon green toadstool

fast57

Ive been breaking down my 125 but this coral has to go before I sell anything else. It's a neon green toadstool that is about 14" or a little more across. It's in great health. The pic doesn't do it any justice since it was taken with my phone. You can buy it from me and frag it out and make a ton of money if you want to or keep it whole and it would be a great show piece, I don't really care. I have another kid on the way and a small house so it's gotta go. I was asking $200.00 for it but now lowered ot to $150.00 or best offer. Even at $150.00 you could frag a section of it to get your money back and would still have a huge beautiful piece yet. Here's a pic of it. Thanks... And like I said, the picture doesn't do it justice

1B795E3B-BF4A-47BE-96F4-4B29F17CC468-26845-00002064BDA23B04.jpg

Really nice coral a true show piece:) Hope someone with a big tank gets it and not to cut up. GLWS

I hope someone gets it... I'd rather not see it cut because I love it but you buy it you do what you want to it. I've personally fragged it about 30 times or so. Every time I cut it it came back even stronger. Almost like it wanted to be fragged

Back