FS in Orlando,FL: 2 Custom AGE Reef Ready Cylinder Acrylic Aquarium (36x30) & (36x36)

FS in Orlando,FL: 2 Custom AGE Reef Ready Cylinder Acrylic Aquarium (36x30) & (36x36)

Quite sad...but unfortunately with a newborn - starting two tanks up again is just not possible.

I have two commercial grade / custom made AGE Acrylic Cylinder tanks that were ordered on March 2015...delivered around December 2015.

These tanks were build for my business and I have all paperwork associated with the tanks including the full build-out, build sheets, invoices and also the pricing.

Tank #1:
  • 36x30 AGE Cylinder Tank with a beautiful wood cabinet (base and stand)
  • Custom Made Reef Insert (the goal was to make this FOWLR as it was a business tank)
  • Includes Sump, Live Sand, Pump, Plumbing, LED Lights, Auto Top Off, Sterilizer, Etc (all quality parts such as Syncra, Aqua Ultraviolet, etc)

• Total Cost Of Tank: $16,031.89 (excluding shipping)
  • Tank has been maintained weekly by a local company (top offs, service, maintenance
  • Sale Price $3,200

Tank #2:
  • 36x36 AGE Cylinder Tank with a skeleton base (2x4 solid wood build as there was a custom corporate wrap around it)
  • Custom Made Reef Insert (the goal was to make this FOWLR as it was a business tank)
  • Includes Sump, Live Sand, Pump, Plumbing, LED Lights, Auto Top Off, Sterilizer, Etc (all quality parts such as Syncra, Aqua Ultraviolet, etc)

• Total Cost Of Tank: $19,072.89 (excluding shipping)
  • Tank has been maintained weekly by a local company (top offs, service, maintenance
  • Sale Price $2,700

I will not part anything out - please don't bother to ask.

I have a ton of cash in these tanks and with a few changes with my business - these are being sold off, instead of just transferred to my home.

I will post photos of the tanks within the next few days - so please bear with me. I have a loaded week and this was the only chance to post the ad in detail (currently midnight).

If you are truly interested - simply send me a PM with your contact info and I will reach back out.

***I've sold a tremendous amount of here with nothing but positive feedback, over $10k worth of tanks and equipment:

I should add - the tanks are in as close to FLAWLESS condition as humanly possible. They have been professionally taken care for the past 2 years and have been emptied for about 5 months as I worked to build them back up in my house.

Back