FS in SF: Achilles Tang, Sohal Tang, Kessil

vapormd

Premium Member
Hey everyone, I have few fish that I've been hanging onto for a few years that I've decided to let go. Sorry about the picture quality, both fish weren't too thrilled about being put into the container for pics.

Achilles Tang, $280 firm. I've had the Achilles for 1.5 years. It's about 4.5 inches, is in adult form as you can see from the pics. Eats everything, including New Life pellets. Does have a small white blemish above it's orange spot on one side.

Sohal Tang, $60. I've also had this for about 1.5 years. It's about 4 inches long. It does have some HLLE that has been stable. Eats everything as well.

Finally, I also have a new Kessil A360 WE Tuna Blue that I never got around to using (decided to keep rocking Radium 250 MH's with my 16 year old mag ballasts). Asking $240.

I would love to sell everything in one go, so willing to do $300 for both the Achilles and the Sohal, or $500 for both fish and the Kessil.

All items are located in San Francisco, near the West Portal/Sunset neighborhood. Pick up only. PM me for more info.

Achilles1.jpg

Achilles2.jpg

Sohal1.jpg

Sohal2.jpg

Kessil.JPG

Last edited:
Back