FS: Japanese and Willow Toadstools

Jet915

I have corals for sale. Located in Murrieta. Sorry for the cell phone pics, I tried to put a couple different views of some of the corals that are harder to see. I can try to get a closer view of a specific coral if you want, just let me know. Paypal preferred. Social distancing please. I can pack the corals up and can leave it at the door right before you arrive. Free clipping of GSP or Kenya Tree with purchase. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

See post on my other corals for sale:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=25682634#post25682634

Japanese Toadstool. First pic is of the mother. Green cap, green stem and pink polyps.

1A. Japanese Toadstool - $40

1B. Japanese Toadstool - $40

1C. Japanese Toadstool - $40

1D. Japanese Toadstool - $40

1E. Japanese Toadstool - $40

Neon green willow toadstools. First pic is of mother. These are large frags, healed over 2 months.

2A. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

2B. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

2C. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

2D. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool. Second pic is of the mother. Frags are healed over 6 weeks. Frags have developed green cap in my frag tank under blue plus T5's.

3A. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30

3B. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30

3C. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30

3D. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30

Combo pack: Neon Green Willow Toadstool + TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $60

I have corals for sale. Located in Murrieta. Sorry for the cell phone pics, I tried to put a couple different views of some of the corals that are harder to see. I can try to get a closer view of a specific coral if you want, just let me know. Paypal preferred. Social distancing please. I can pack the corals up and can leave it at the door right before you arrive. Free clipping of GSP or Kenya Tree with purchase. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Japanese Toadstool. First pic is of the mother. Green cap, green stem and pink polyps.

1A. Japanese Toadstool - $40

Neon green willow toadstools. First pic is of mother. These are large frags, healed over 2 months.

2A. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

2D. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35

TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool. Second pic is of the mother. Frags are healed over 6 weeks. Frags have developed green cap in my frag tank under blue plus T5's.

3A. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30

Do you ship?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1A. Japanese Toadstool - $40 - SOLD

2A. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35 - SOLD

2D. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35 - SOLD

3A. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30 - SOLD

List updated. Package deal if you buy multiples.

1A. Japanese Toadstool - $40 - SOLD

1B. Japanese Toadstool - $40 - SOLD

1C. Japanese Toadstool - $40 - SOLD

2A. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35 - SOLD

2B. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35 - SOLD

2D. Neon Green Willow Toadstool - $35 - SOLD

3A. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30 - SOLD

3B. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30 - SOLD

3C. TCN Weeping Willow Toadstool - $30 - SOLD

List updated.

Update with some new frags. I will be in OC from around 9 am to 12 pm on Monday. I will be going up the 15 and 91. I can drop off frags if it's within reason. Thanks.

Toadstool Pack: TCN Weeping Willow + Neon Green Willow + Japanese Toadstool + Green Toadstool = $100 (5 packs available)

Back