FS: Japanese Pink Nepthea - Cut to Order

nivekid

Hello All,

It is time to trim my pink Nepthea colony again. This was originally purchased from Unique Corals who got it straight from Koji Wada. They frequently sell 1" frags for $100 or more. Other places online sell them for even more.

1" frags on plugs for only $60 each (can cut up to 5)
2" mini colony on plug for only $120 (can only cut 1)

These are cut to order! I will heal them for at least two weeks before pickup is ready. By then they will be fully attached and healed. Pick up in Glendale or somewhere nearby. Could also bring to Reefapalooza. I will probably be attending Sunday but will confirm prior.

If you are not familiar with this coral it is a rare Japanese coral. It does NOT fluoresce pink. Instead, it is pigmented pink. The pink color shows up best in whiter light spectrums. Under heavy blues it looks more purple. The color in the photo of the mother colony below is very accurate to what it looks like under my LED/T5 combo during midday.

reef_aquarium-1.jpg by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

I would take a piece if you brought it to RAP on Sunday. I am working the show all weekend and this way I can bring it straight home that eve. pm me your paypal if needed to be paid in advance

Is it photosynthetic, or do you need to feed it?

Thanks,
Kevin

Great frags!! Mine is HUGE and beautiful now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine didn't make it :( while all sps frags and other corals made it.. biggest problem was fishes were knocking the frag (was out of super glue) to sand and it disappeared pretty quickly lol...

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Mine didn't make it :( while all sps frags and other corals made it.. biggest problem was fishes were knocking the frag (was out of super glue) to sand and it disappeared pretty quickly lol...

나의 SM-G950U 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Ugh. Sorry to hear that!

Back