FS juv/sub-adult annularis angel - very healthy, Ithaca, NY

Newreeflady

Hi guys,

I bought this fish thinking perhaps it was a slow grower, but I was sorely mistaken- she's up to 2.5" or so tip to tail now and could use a bigger space than my 60g. Beautiful fish, I can snap a shot later if need be. The tank houses soft coral and she's been a model citizen.

Asking $65 negotiable, not trying to make a buck as this is what I paid when s/he was an inch smaller. Healthy fish, eating NLS pellets with gusto. Please, only reply if you have a large enough space to house her for a bit. Probably 75 gallon is bare minimum, 90 or larger would be best.

Thanks! Please pass this along to your friends if you think they might like an angel. You can message here or email me at angelabruneau @ iCloud dot com.

Happy reefing!

Yeah I know they grow very large, just didn't realize how fast! I knew I'd have to sell her but thought in years not months. Really they grow fast.

I don't ever make it to Rochester, but we do get to Syracuse if that's a possibility. Planning a trip this Saturday in fact. Otherwise we aren't in a dire rush if you think you might make it to Ithaca at all in the coming month or so. Just seeing she is clearly growing lightening fast so planing accordingly here.

Thx guys! Shoot me am email if you are interested in meeting in Syracuse on Saturday:) cheers,

Back