[FS] Leftover rock from Mike660r purchase ($1.50 /lb)

Jaculus

I bought some things from Mike660r from his teardown sale recently and he sold me on purchasing all his rock he had from his tanks fo rmy 120 FOWLR tank I am putting together. I knew I would have leftover rock and I said I would sell that leftover rock. I paid close to $1.50 /lb (maybe a little less) from him. I will resell what I have left over for about the same cost.

I have someone coming Friday night to buy 15 pounds of it so he gets first dibs on the selection but after that anyone can buy as little or as much as you want and it will be first come first serve. No holding and no delivery. My house is in Alliance OH.

I have a small scale to get an idea of the weight also. PM me and I will send you my cell phone number to make arrangements to meet at my house and I can give my address.

In the picture MOST of the rock there is between 5 or 6" to maybe 12" accross just to give idea,,, there is a mix of base rock and some more typical reef rock with the large amount of holes and pockets.

Attachments

• Rock.jpg
    Rock.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Rock $1 per pound

Rock $1 per pound

I know there is a LOT of Rock around right now since quite a few people getting out of the hobby. I was going to hold on to this rock until maybe I could get closer to the $1.50 /lb but I just have too much stuff laying around (especially fish stuff lol).

Willing to sell for $1 a pound or less if you buy all of it. I have some nice hard coral pieces I will throw in also if you want them. Will upload a new pic tonight with all the rock cleaned etc.

Back