FS - Live Rock and Equipment (mostly high-end)

mcliffy2

Please DO NOT PM. Please email me at mcliffy2@gmail.com if you are interested as I don't check PM often.

Here is what is up for sale:

~300 lbs of LR for $3/lb (really needs to go, can give discount for 100 lbs or more)

50 lb box of EcoRox dry shelf rock - $100

ATB L Skimmer - $800 This is essentially the same as the current 1260 model, which retails for 1500 - same pump, but slightly bigger.
Size: 18.5Lx13Wx25.5H
Base Diameter 13
Pump AirStar 2000
Max Air 2000 L/hr ***
Power Consumption 47 watts
Tank rating: up to 798 Gal.

(2) Vortech MP40w gen 2 - $225/each

100g acrylic sump, custom built by Doug Lehman - $300
Dimensions: 48x30x16, 1/4" acrylic
I'll throw my old stand in for free if wanted with this. it supports a 60x36 tank, and fits the 100g sump perfectly underneath it.

Reeflo Snapper pump - $90

Lifegard Aquatics 80 Watt UV Sterilizer QL-80 - $300 (barely used, bulbs still have a lot of life)

Aqua-C RX-1 Calcium Reactor w/ Media, CO2 tank, solenoid, gauge, etc. (used for 1 month, gauge needs to be replaced as it was DOA and I never sent it back in) - $400

Geo Kalkwasser Reactor - $100 (needs new Maxi-Jet)

Large Mag-Float w/ EZ blade attachment - $20

Hammerhead Magnet Cleaner w/ EZ blade attachment - $50

(2) Tunze 6025 and (2) Tunze 6045 - all modded to be the same output - $40/each (note: I need to sell LR before these are available)

I also have lots of odds and ends that I can give out as freebies for those making purchases (fish nets, frag plugs, super glue, etc.).

Would it be too much trouble to ask for you to post some pics of the dry rock you have left? I'm looking for some for a 75gal i'm setting up. Also the tunze powerheads please!

The rock is good rock. He is keeping it alive in two large trash cans and has more then enough for a 75gal.

Mike I wish I knew you had the vortechs let me know if I can get one.

bues0022 - thanks for the kind words. Crooks bought the tank and I'm excited to see what he does with it.

Bump for what (from what it sounds like) used to be one of the best looking tanks I've seen.

+1...Mike's tank was without question one of the best looking reef tank I have seen locally...it's a shame to see it dismantled :(

Crooks bought the tank and I'm excited to see what he does with it.

I can tell you that crooks has great plans for this tank. It has an outstanding footprint with endless possibilities...
I suspect it will once again be an amazing aquarium ;)

Sorry to see you leaving Mike but will look forward to seeing whatever comes next for you in the future :thumbsup:

all the best my friend...!

Craig :)

I can tell you that crooks has great plans for this tank. It has an outstanding footprint with endless possibilities...
I suspect it will once again be an amazing aquarium ;)

Sorry to see you leaving Mike but will look forward to seeing whatever comes next for you in the future :thumbsup:

all the best my friend...!

Craig :)

He certainly has enough Livestock/Rock/Sand/Equipment cycled and ready to go for it! I'm sure this tank could be set up and beautiful again by this evening if he really wanted!

Are the mp40's still available ? I may be interested if still around. BTW, the frogspawn I got from you is looking great, had to sell the christmas wrasse though, too big and scary for my other fish........

Back