FS: live rock/couple corals/fish

Chris777

Selling all the following I was going to take this stuff with me on my move to KY but due to some changes I won't be able to get there new tank setup in time so they have to go. I will be home most of today for anyone that wants to come. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Perc and moca clown: $25 for the pair
Purple firefish: $15
Scorpas tang: $10
Diamond goby: $10
Large Green plyop leather: $25
Small toadstoal leather: $5
GSP x2: $5 for both.
Green ric: $5
Live rock: $110 (does have some Xenia on a couple pieces and some apitisa)

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest best my phone can get.

IMG_20131111_120201_405_zps77b412ee.jpg

IMG_20131111_121157_541_zps04bfb0fc.jpg

IMG_20131111_121145_114_zps66828c57.jpg

I'll take the fish if they are not gone?

I am going by a day by day/ first to setup a time to come for that day basis due to amount of time I have available to me. ATM for today only thing that has been setup is for the purple fire fish Later tonight. There has been interest in the others and a couple that can come on other days but told them to contact me on the day they are available to come and see if i have them still and am not busy basicly same as Im saying now due to lack of time I have between my daughter that is due to be here in less then 2 weeks as well as moving to KY 2 weeks after that. So for today minus the fire fish the others are available as of me typing this

Last edited:
updated listed.

Perc and moca clown: $25 for the pair
Scorpas tang: $10
Diamond goby: $10
Large Green plyop leather: $25
GSP x2: $5 for both.
Live rock: $100

How big is the tang

I'm pretty bad at eye balling size of fish without a tape measure lol but he's pretty small still when I got him he wasn't much bigger then a quarter. He's now around the size of the cup on a 1/3 measuring cup. Hope that helps give you a idea lol.

And Joe pm returned

Back