FS: Livestock

lanamarks

I am going to be breaking down my 100gal cube in the next few weeks (pending my new 28gal JBJ tank comes in in one piece - I've already had 2 come in shattered). I will be selling the tank/parting out the equipment, selling a few frags, etc. but for now I would like to try and line up homes for the fish that will be too big to keep:

$60 - Powder Blue Tang (approx. 4", fat and healthy) - please don't PM if you have a tank less than 90gal or so.

$25 - Mated Maroon Clown Pair (Female - 3", Male - 2")

$25 - 3" Female Target Mandarin - please don't PM if you have a tank less than 100 gal

I will probably be unable to catch them until I start tearing my tank down and removing rock (should happen next week hopefully) although I can try.

Send me a PM if interested.

lanamarks

My new tank came in and I will be doing quite a bit of breakdown today. If anyone is interested in these fish later today would be the perfect time to get them (because I am taking the rocks out I may actually be able to catch them!)

PM me if interested or if you want to make an offer (within reason).

lanamarks

Also selling former "live rock." I removed it from the tank today and it is sitting on my sidewalk. The coralline may make it but most of the other stuff probably won't so its really just base rock. If anyone is interesting in some nice pieces of Figi base rock PM me.

lanamarks

I really want to dissassemble the tank this weekend (transfered the corals to the new tank already) so PM me with offers on the fish. I will be posting an equipment list tomorrow.

tpdpercula

When you say "mated pair" of Maroons have they bred for you or are they just paired up? Let me know Im interested in them.

-Ian

lanamarks

The clowns are a true mated pair. I've had them since 2005 and they have spawned several times (they laid eggs on my coral and I had to scrape them off to dip the coral yesterday - I'm now a "Nemo Killer").

youngreef180 - sent PM

Last edited:

lanamarks

I'm not sure how many lbs I have total (probably 50-100). If you look at the pic in my gallery it is that amount minus about 20%.

No one has committed to taking any of it so I guess it will be first some first serve Saturday unless someone wants to commit.

lanamarks

Here's a pic that shows the tang and clowns:

100_0980_11.jpg

lanamarks

I also realized that I labeled the clown as maroon ealier (although they are obviously tomatoes). Sorry for the confusion - I have no idea what I was thinking.