Fs Maxi Streams

Deuce67

I made 4 of these and its a bit too much. Besides, my wife ordered me a Tunze for my birthday so I know it would really be way too much. Selling 2 of them. They have magnets glued on them. I would have to guess it puts out around 1200-1500gph. It wont be ready till the weekend since I have to clean them up a bit. $20 each or $35 for both. Thanks.

Sweet, I would like to say yes but would like to look at them first. you would not happen to have a wave maker by chance?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7516627#post7516627 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by littlevietnam
sorry to tag along, is this the maxi-jet pump ? I can't find maxi-streams on marinedepot.com

Its a diy thing. Look in the DIY forum and its there.

Ill take better pics of it this weekend. You can kinda see it here in this pic. I dont have a wavemaker for sale. Sorry.

Update4800x600.jpg

I will take them "dirty" if you can part with them now? I just bought a big *** turbine type power head from aqua yesterday and would still like more flow. Your modded maxi's sound perfect for me.

PM sent, let me know if you are planning to build more in the future or made the modification parts for 8 maxi-jets for me. I will pay it.

normanviking, they are on hold for you till you see them. I really dont have time this week though. Only on the weekend.

Russ, the ones I made are about the right size for one on each side of my tank. Did you try and put 4 in at the same time on your 90? Thats some killer flow.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7516832#post7516832 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by racer69
Russ, the ones I made are about the right size for one on each side of my tank. Did you try and put 4 in at the same time on your 90? Thats some killer flow.

Yup, not to mention the 2 Seio 1100s that I already have. I was getting like 90X the flow. Fish didnt like it too much.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7517226#post7517226 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by COreefer
Russ, your tank looks awseome dude...

Thanks Eric. You are responsible for this. When I first saw your 120, I said to myself that this is the kind of reef I want.

Back