FS Maxima clam and lots of neon green leathers

lieberca

Have let my tank grow unchecked for a couple years, and gonna do an overhaul, so trying to sell some of what won't fit the new scape. Tried to get best photos I could...

~5" maxima clam, one of the fancy grades but I don't remember which, brilliant turquoise and bright blues. And it's currently attached to just a small rubble so very easy to transplant! Looking for $150 OBO.
f00ebf01fd17abe938e89cc31f48ae6c.jpg

And lots of neon green toadstool leathers and finger leathers. The toadstools range from ~2" babies in the sand to ~7" attached to LR. The finger started as a small colony 7 years ago and is now about 10" long with some splinter colonies. This is a mature reef so most of the LR has zoas all over, or various other species. I'm happy to part with most of it, and can work out agreeable pricing. Thinking $20 for the small toadstools, work from there on bigger ones. Will be looking for nice macroalgaes and gorgonians after I overhaul, so happy to work out trades on these too!
b4ea02b01131b29bc894ad5958fbd710.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the clam

Need to know location though

Hey guys! I'm in Tower Grove area. But after working from home for so long, I'm happy to meet up halfway if you're farther away (within reason).

A bump update. Clam is sold, but still plenty of bright long-tentacled toadstool leathers and finger leathers. Hit me up if you want any of em! (and tons of zoas, as seen)

599837459745fcaf2e3e7366641212d8.jpg

Nice meeting you. Clam is doing great and thank you again. Rams stopped by last night and took a couple pics

02eaded64c4ca22538c63011710eb22b.jpg

Nice meeting you. Clam is doing great and thank you again. Rams stopped by last night and took a couple pics

It's great to meet the people behind the screen names who contribute so much to this forum! Glad the clam is settling in nicely--it looks fantastic!

Back