FS: miscellaneous corals

pells61

Looking to sell most or all of my corals. I am trying to setup for a region specific tank and I need to off load all that i have. My tank is running wonderfully and every coral I have is growing larger every day.

There is not one pest, algae or otherwise, that you have to worry about adopting if you buy from me. I have lots of corals on rubble but some have grown on to sizable chunks of LR. Any coral on large rocks will have to be sold with the rock at a price of $2 per lb, hard to beat that price for ultra healthy LR.

I have no price brake down but if you want more pics of a specific piece I can email you and let you know about what I want for it. Prices are reasonable and will most defiantly beat any LF by at least half the price

GHM_0273.jpg
$80

starpolyps.jpg
$30 for GSP only $100 closed brain favia ??

GHM_0251.jpg
$30

GHM_0246.jpg
$80

IMG_0008.jpg
$8 per head

IMG_0015.jpg
$30

GHM_0228.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg
$80 has maybe 10 large shrooms on rock

lots of these photos are outdated and the corals today are much larger than in the pictures

Last edited:
The clam is gone and the large devils hand leather is $40 but they will need to be removed from their rock work or you will have to take the combo with the rock. FYI to all WYSIWYG so nothing is fragged and if you want it removed from larger rocks you wll be taking home an angry coral.

Also will e taking trades for sps, lp and zoas for another tank I am setting up.

Thanks for looking,
Anthony

Last edited:
Also I have some Kenya tree frags I'd like $5 a pop for them but I'll take what ever or a trade. If they do go only a few will be on rubble the others are w/o LR

Back