FS: MSX 160 Extreme Skimmer

lpsluver

Used for about a year. In great shape (replaced it with I-Tech 100 cone skimmer). Sicce 2500 pump. Will include Marine Solution's Pinwheel (sells for $30), Reef Specialty's ATB Pinwheel (sells for $30) and a meshwheel with some extra Enkamat. $185 takes it all.

Bob

Too bad you didnt post this 2 days ago, I JUST purchased a Octopus Extreme 160 [the same thing].

Great price on a great skimmer.

Evening bump. Come on folks this is a great price for this skimmer. Especially when you add the 2 needlewheels that I purchased for it to the tune of $60. The ATB Purple Pinwheel was only used for 2 weeks.

Would work well for tanks in the 100 gallon range.

I have this skimmer on my 112 and it rocks. This is a great price, I'm suprized that nobody has jumped on it.

I can't believe nobody has jumped yet either... I guess times really are that tough, or everyone already has a skimmer?

heck, for the low cost I'd consider trying it, but my euro-reef just keeps cranking away, making thick black muck, so I don't know how much better it would get.

Still though, if you don't have a skimmer, and are looking.... why are you still looking? just get this one and save yourself a dumptruck of money and headaches...

Agreed, like I said I would pick this up in a hearbeat if I didnt order a skimmer 2 days before he posted this [I always have bad timing]. I paid 269 for the same skimmer, but without the 2 extra pinwheels. It's a great deal!

^^^^ Tuesday morning bump.

I'd like to keep this local but I will be posting on the FS forum soon and is should go fairly quickly there.

Back