FS: Nahacky's pair and Terminal Male Labouti Fairy Wrasses

WayneL333

Hey guys,

I hate to do this but I finally was able to buy a long awaited beautiful pair of Earlei's fairy wrasse so I have to sell my existing dominate male fairy wrasses. I've had both the Nachacky's pair and Labouti for over 5 months. I bought the Nahacky's pair from Reefraft and the Labouti from Age of Aquarium.

All three are super healthy and eat like pigs. Here are some previous pics that I took of them:

Nahacky Male:
Nahacky-3.jpg

Nahacky Female swimming with the Labouti Male:
Nahacky-2.jpg

They look almost identicle to those pics, if not a little fatter. I can take more recent pics if requested when my lights turn on again tomorrow.

I'm asking $250 for the Nahacky's Pair and $150 for the Labouti. If you buy all three, I will sell them for $350. I can meet you pretty much anywhere in LA or at either Tong's, Amazing Aquarium or Reefraft in the OC. I will probably need a day to catch them too. Thanks for looking.

Wayne
that's a good price for a proven wrasse special for the labouti.

But I did the same with my supermale red margin, yellow flank and lots of wrasses to make way for my rhomboid Trio and i was left with none. If I could suggest on holding on to it for a while until your earli's are stablish. I try to get another to replace my old one it but it never do well or much more expensive.

You already have proven fairy wrasse. Just put on your other tank.

Ps I would pick up that labouti too if my tank doesn't have 55 fish that is a wrasse dominated tank.

Any way good luck with the sale if you decided to sell it!

Is there any chance that you would be willing to ship?

Actually, I would be willing. I have shipped a Gem Tang and Interrupta Angel pair before when i took a break from the hobby years ago. The only thing is that you would have to pay for the real shipping cost and I cannot guarantee live arrival. I would only ship FedEx Priority One shipping too which would probably run about $55-$70 or maybe more because of water weight.

Wayne
that's a good price for a proven wrasse special for the labouti.

But I did the same with my supermale red margin, yellow flank and lots of wrasses to make way for my rhomboid Trio and i was left with none. If I could suggest on holding on to it for a while until your earli's are stablish. I try to get another to replace my old one it but it never do well or much more expensive.

You already have proven fairy wrasse. Just put on your other tank.

Ps I would pick up that labouti too if my tank doesn't have 55 fish that is a wrasse dominated tank.

Any way good luck with the sale if you decided to sell it!

Thanks Lawrence. Yeah, I actually paid more for them at the LFS, especially the Nahacky's pair. I bought them before the first big wave came in so I paid a premium for them.

You also make a great point about keeping them just in case, but my shallow reef isn't covered. I can always stick them in my refugium, but I'm actually expecting to buy a couple of other rare fairy wrasses in the near future so I'm just gonna make room for them now. Thanks for the advice though.

what are other rare fairy wrasses? I am thinking to pull the trigger on your wrases now.

Do you mean the other rare fairy wrasses I may be getting? Well I heard rumors of the Mauritius and Red Blood(? I think that's what their calling them) Fairy Wrasse may be coming in but I don't know if it's sure thing or not. Also I wanted to check them out first in person as I never seen them before, especially because I've seen online stores asking $1000+ just for the Mauritius male.

BTW, all three wrasses are pellet food trained. I feed them pellets from an auto-feeder 3 times a day with frozen Mysis every couple of days.

Last edited:
Do you mean the other rare fairy wrasses I may be getting? Well I heard rumors of the Mauritius and Red Blood(? I think that's what their calling them) Fairy Wrasse may be coming in but I don't know if it's sure thing or not. Also I wanted to check them out first in person as I never seen them before, especially because I've seen online stores asking $1000+ just for the Mauritius male.

BTW, all three wrasses are pellet food trained. I feed them pellets from an auto-feeder 3 times a day with frozen Mysis every couple of days.

I know you are always looking for rare fish with heavy pocket. If u can bring them down to OC this weekend, please let me know

Great fish. I have a nahacky trio and must say they are very awesome wrasse. Always out very active. Someone pick these fish up

Back