FS: nuvo 16, mp10, 2xMP40s, rimless 120g, 1x27.5" maxspect, 1x20" maxspect, RKE elite

blackhawks423

FS: nuvo 16, mp10, 2xMP40s, rimless 120g, 1x27.5" maxspect, 1x20" maxspect, RKE elite

Alright Guys!

Its moving time and time to sell all of the goodies and plan the future build.

I have a Nuvo 16 with the dual 14k LED lighting. I'll toss in the heaters for it as well.

MP10 Non Wireless, 1 Month old - 190.00

2 x MP40WES Wireless Pumps, I'll post Manufacturer dates. I have 2 spare wet ends for these but they will probably need a rebuild kit. Still only like 15 bucks. 300.00 each and 1 spare wet end each.

1 Maxspect Razor 27.5", never run at 100%, I preordered when they came out. 380.00 OBO

1 Maxspect Razor 20.5" LED fixture, only ran at 25% over my nuvo 16. 340.00 OBO

Reef Keeper Elite with Network Module, Wireless router pre-configured to connect to your exist home network without the need to run a cable to your tank (!!!!!) as well as the moonlight module and 3 different color moonlights. 400.00 OBO

Rimless Starfire 120g Tank & Stand. This thing is a beast and is the dream tank for anyone out there. Check out my build thread for pictures. To assist with moving, I have an elevator that opens into my condo and we can wheel it right into the elevator and up a small ramp right into a truck. The tank comes with all of the plumbing already setup as well as a RODS 40g Breeder sump with return. I'll toss in my skimmer as well as heater at this price. 1100.00 obo

PLEASE if you PM me, include your phone number and when you are available. Prices are ready to move and if you buy something, I'll probably have some coral or something else to give you. I have a lot of high end stuff, and I like to PIF.

Discounts if you buy multiple things. Obviously live stock needs to go first before I can get rid of some of these items.

-Brian

Alright Guys!

Its moving time and time to sell all of the goodies and plan the future build.

I have a Nuvo 16 with the dual 14k LED lighting. I'll toss in the heaters for it as well.
220.00 SOLD

MP10 Non Wireless, 1 Month old - 190.00 SOLD

2 x MP40WES Wireless Pumps, I'll post Manufacturer dates. I have 2 spare wet ends for these but they will probably need a rebuild kit. Still only like 15 bucks. 300.00 each and 1 spare wet end each.

1 Maxspect Razor 27.5", never run at 100%, I preordered when they came out. 380.00 OBO

1 Maxspect Razor 20.5" LED fixture, only ran at 25% over my nuvo 16. 340.00 OBO

Reef Keeper Elite with Network Module, Wireless router pre-configured to connect to your exist home network without the need to run a cable to your tank (!!!!!) as well as the moonlight module and 3 different color moonlights. 400.00 OBO

Rimless Starfire 120g Tank & Stand. This thing is a beast and is the dream tank for anyone out there. Check out my build thread for pictures. To assist with moving, I have an elevator that opens into my condo and we can wheel it right into the elevator and up a small ramp right into a truck. The tank comes with all of the plumbing already setup as well as a RODS 40g Breeder sump with return. I'll toss in my skimmer as well as heater at this price. 1100.00 obo

PLEASE if you PM me, include your phone number and when you are available. Prices are ready to move and if you buy something, I'll probably have some coral or something else to give you. I have a lot of high end stuff, and I like to PIF.

Discounts if you buy multiple things. Obviously live stock needs to go first before I can get rid of some of these items.

-Brian

Back