FS Nuvo 8, AI Nano, LEDs,pumps, refractometer, ETC- Niles

drew11588

I haven't been on the forums for a while due to school, and and now that I am getting my career started, I have decided to sell off my equipment. Most of these things have been in storage for years with the intention of returning to the hobby. I will be very busy the next few weeks, with spotty availability but want to get this posted to try and move things when I can. I will consider holding items with some sort of deposit, but I will not ship or deliver. I am located in Niles, IL.

Here are some pictures of previous set ups.

Nuvo 8 with intank media basket, stock return pump - $60

AI Nano (bracket included), wireless adapter, AI director $150

Mighty Mite 3 stage RO unit with auto shut off. Very compact. Will need new filters. $20
JBJ nano glo: magnetic refugium light. grew chaeto like a champ. $30
CAD lights PLS 50 Nano skimmer. First version. Dimensions: 3.25 x 3.25" x 15". Will need a cleaning. $30
Coralife digital thermometer $5
Fish net: $2 with any purchase
Lee's Triple Breeder: $5 with any purchase

http://s664.photobucket.com/user/drew11588/media/Tank FS 2017/20170517_143614.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Misc Pumps. Koralia nano, koralia 1, hydor pico 70, MJ1200 (not in picture), mini jet 606, rio 800 All 6 pumps for $25

Marine depot refractometer $20

Coral frag kit - cutters, forceps, scalpel handle, scissors $15
HM TDS meter - $15
Red sea pro algae test control kit N03/ P04 More than half full, and NO3/PO4 x- $20

LED light 55*2W BLUE:WHITE 30:25. Color temp is around 16K to my eye. Comes with hanging kit. One Of the anchor bolts needs to be tightened. White and blue LEDS are powered by separate cords. Non-dimmable. There is some tape residue on the underside. Picture over 60g cube shown above. $30

Jager eheim 150W $10

Black rock reef magnetic small frag rack. Translucent. You can kind of see it on the right side of the 60gallon tank picture at the top. Magnets are very strong, holds 19 frags, very sturdy. These are sold out online. Rack is currently covered in dried coralline. $20

Are you willing to sell as a whole? Looking to get back in very slowly how much do you want for all of it? Does it come with a stand? In Skokie feel free to text me 773-653 - three seven nine 7

Back