FS: Nyos Skimmer, MP40 guards (price dropped)

ilyad

Hi all,

I just upgraded some equipment and and also decided to sort through some older stuff and some of it is up for sale. All items located in North Hollywood (91605 zip). LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Will hold briefly with a non-refundable 10% deposit, otherwise first come first serve. Feel free to text at 323-two7five-83six4

1. NYOS 120 Skimmer - $275 $250 $200
I would consider it to be in good used condition. No cracks (except one, see below), breaks, and everything is working properly. Some scuffs and micro scratches from use and cleaning. The skimmer was running and working great as of last week, when I upgraded to a bigger one. No box, sold as-is.

IMG_2231(1).JPEG

IMG_2232(1).JPEG

IMG_2226.JPEG
IMG_2225.JPEG
IMG_2227.JPEG

IMG_2224(1).JPEG
IMG_2234(1).JPEG

The only potential issue is that I slightly cracked the small acrylic tube on the venturi while cleaning the skimmer up. This should not impact performance since the tubing still attaches well to it, however, I have already accounted for the replacement part in the asking cost. UPDATE: Contacted Ecotech and purchased a replacement part, so now you can use the current part and have a back up replacement if this one ever fully breaks (or replace it right away, if you prefer).
IMG_2639(1).JPEG

Original part with the crack visible
IMG_2223(1).JPEG

Last edited:
Bump to adjust for sold items and final price drop on the skimmer. Come get this one for $200 and its yours. Didnt bump this as was on hold for someone for months and they ultimately bailed.

Back