FS or FT Flame Angel

JayVIP

Ok I've posted before about this guy but I couldn't catch him no matter what I tried. I've tried about three different traps with no luck so tomorrow morning I am going all out and removing all of the rock so I can catch him.

He's about 2" - 2.5" and eating a combination of formula 1 and 2 pellets as well as brine or mysis shrimp 3 times a week. Eats a ton and is medium aggressive for an angel. He's healthy and a really good eater but he is picking on my sps. So just so everyone knows, I've caught him picking at just about every sps except for my acropora valida's. I don't have any clams so I wouldn't know if he picks at them. Haven't seen him pick at any softies. He spends most of his time picking and grazing at the rocks. Does a good job but is just way too interested in my acros. lol So just so the disclaimer is out there, he is not sps safe by any means. With that said...

Looking for some zoas. Nothing in particular. Just looking for some filler and colors. I don't have any zoas at the moment so a bunch of different ones would be nice. doesn't have to be rare ones. would prefer to get more variety than quantity.

I'd rather trade for zoas but if you dont have any, i'll sell this guy for 30. Sorry for the long post but i wanted to be as descriptive as possible. Thanks and happy reefing!

I just did the same thing to my 3 dawrfs, they have never nipper at anything in mu tank untill i put in a giant chalice.... long story short, i removed 70lbs of rock to catch all 3. Since i didnt see whivh 1 it was all were guilty and charged for thr offense... good luck bro.

Ok it's out and caught and ready for sale. Also, had to take out a pair of black ocellaris because my perculas were picking at them. Male is about 1.5-2" and the female is about 2"-2.5". Both have minor tail nips from the perculas. Both for $50 and have to be sold as a pair. Let me know! Pick up in pittsburg.

Hi Jay VIP,

Is your guy still available or are you saving him for someone? If not then I'm interested. I only have mushrooms (thanks to Popper/Max) so his picking shouldn't be an issue.

The best way to get in touch with me is through email or call my cell (both sent in a PM).

clowns sold. Angel still available. replied to all pms. The Angel says he doesn't like to hang out in the sump so someone buy him! =)

can't do it. Too far out of the way. How about meeting at aquarium concepts in dublin? that's about half way.

Back