FS: Pair of Borbonius Anthias - $175

Pufferpunk

I'm very interested. Are they jumpers? Do you have a cover on there? What are they eating, other than Rod's Food. Will you take $150? Where can we meet?

SaraB

Coral Killer
I'm very interested. Are they jumpers? Do you have a cover on there? What are they eating, other than Rod's Food. Will you take $150? Where can we meet?

Not sure about jumping as I've never seen them do it.

Along with any variety of Rods food they will eat flakes, pellets, mysis, PE mysis, brine, bloodworms ... you name it, they will eat it!

SaraB

Coral Killer
Mike - I have not heard about the cooler water requirement myself actually. I keep them around 78 myself.

Jeni - There's one person in front of you and if he backs out, then I'll let you know.

mystery_reef

Sara - I'm definitely interested, but I think they need 74 degrees or less right?

my tank sits around 80 and my borbonius is a beast, can be kind of agressive at times. one of the hardiest anthias imo and coolest looking. check out my avatar :D
got mine at the lfs, for $98

Pufferpunk

Thanks Sara! Great seeing you again. I'll take good care of your babies, I love them! Even did a big WC before I came to get them & cleaned out my fuge, so they have nice, fresh water. Hubby was surprised I got home so fast. Also, thanks to the fellow who had 1st dibs on these, for letting me jump ahead. :) Folks here are so nice!

Pufferpunk

If I could load Photoshop onto my new comp, I'd have a lot more pics than that. They're still in the bucket acclimating, right now anyway.

SaraB

Coral Killer
Thanks Sara! Great seeing you again. I'll take good care of your babies, I love them! Even did a big WC before I came to get them & cleaned out my fuge, so they have nice, fresh water. Hubby was surprised I got home so fast. Also, thanks to the fellow who had 1st dibs on these, for letting me jump ahead. :) Folks here are so nice!

Nice seeing you too Jeni. Enjoy the fish! They too are one of my favorites but I can't keep everything with the one tank not going up.

Pufferpunk

I turned the lights out when I saw one swim head 1st, jamming itself into a rock crack. It came out after that. I see one swimming out in the open under the moonlights. Is one "braver" than the other?