FS: PART 2 Tons of Zoas colonies/mini colonies combo rocks Frag Tank Shutdown

I am working on shutting down one of the 8' grow out tanks. Mostly full of zoas, I am going to post them one rack at a time I have 7 racks in the tank. Once I sell a rack I will post the next rack. These are in no particular order/ranking etc. There is a lot of nice stuff here ranging from "brand name", no name, old school and a lot of things I have imported myself. I am not going to bother with the names as they vary depending on who you talk to. If you like it buy it don't ask me about the names.... Some I have duplicate/multiples of, many I don't. All pics are WYSIWYG. Everything has been mounted on 3.5" discs, smaller colonies are on squares or smaller plugs, can easily be reduced(not include 3.5" disc if you prefer)

If you want to come and cherry pick all the racks now... Plan on spending a few hundred bucks at least, bring a couple friends, etc. I unfortunately don't have the time and also current health concerns I can't have everyone in my house to get 1-2 frags.

CURBSIDE Pickup in Westminster, 92683 OR Shipping is available, add $65 to your order, shipping is flat if you buy 1 or buy 20 colonies. Cash/Paypal only. Will Consider trades for high end euphyllia/colonies only right now. Text 714.609.8165

34-$15
IMG_6225.jpg

35-$25
IMG_6226.jpg
36-$30
IMG_6227.jpg
37-$10
IMG_6228.jpg
38-$30
IMG_6229.jpg

Back