FS: Pink Lemonade Frags

Unarce

Unshackled
Hi guys,

I have two very nice-sized frags of the Pink Lemonade that I'd like to sell locally.

Sorry about the bad pic, but I wanted to show them next to a quarter for reference. They're completely healed over, and a little bit bigger now.

Frags
PLfrags.jpg

Mother Colony
PL.jpg

$125 each

Again, local pickup only.

Karl

I moved to Concord over the summer. I'm working at a middle school here in the city and am teaching 8th grade English. :)

I haven't been on the forums in a long time because I didn't have time to take care of my tanks anymore. Now that I've got a 'real' job, I can get back into the swing of things (I hope!). Anyway, hope you're well! :)

That's great, Danny! Congrats on finding a great teaching job so quickly. Hope you can make it to the swap so we can catch up;)

i'd love to go to the swap but i know i can't. :( however, i'll likely be looking for a frag of your pink lemonade sometime soon (i've got to wait until the end of the month for my first paycheck!). i'm surprised that they haven't sold yet! :D

I have 3 available now, but not in a hurry to move them. If they don't go locally, than they'll likely go to ef.us.

Just let me know, and I'll save one for you.

Karl, you do have ours reserved right ? We are looking to try to make it up your way to pickup sometime in the next 2 or 3 weekends.

You bet, Tom. That's why I only have 3 available now. There are huge pieces for a PL, though, but you can pick when you get here. You could break each one into 4 pieces, and each would still be the size of normal retail:p

Back