FS Random Corals in Simi Valley

murphreef

Hey guys going to sell my corals from my small 25g nano.

I want to start the tank over with new rocks, sand and most of all new corals :rollface: (want to focus more on SPS this time) my tank got out of hand with way to many free frags that kinda took up way too much room in a small tank.

Pick up will be in Simi Valley, please google where simi valley is so your not shocked lol or if arranged otherwise during work hours at my office in Van Nuys (close to the Budweiser plant)

PM me for pictures as it's too hard for me to post them all.

4 headed Frogspawn $10.00

8 headed Neon Yellow Candy Cane Coral $10.00

15 headed Duncan Coral $25.00

4" Blue Maxima Clam $40.00

2 stalks of a long pulsing xenia $Free

Small 3" wide neon green birdsnest small colony $Free

Small Baseball sized rock with Zoas bright green and brown skirts probably over a 100 zoas $20.00

Small 3" yellow plate like coral and $Free

Multiple Pink and Orange Ricordeas (like 5 or 6) $5.00 each

2" Mummy Eye Chalice $15.00

2" pink with yellow eyes chalice (cant remember name got this at Vivid) $15.00

small colony Blasto Merletti (small polyp) probably 2.5" across dome with around 30 heads red and neon green $20.00

Green Hairy Mushrooms $Free

2" Cali Tort Frag $10.00

Large Yellow Anacapora Colony $40.00

Pink Diamond Zoa Colony probably has 60 zoa's on it $100.00

Small baseball sized rock that has multiple zoas on it including blond eye girls some others with orange skirts and green centers and Orange skirts with Purple centers rock probably has 100 zoas on it and has a nice 50 cent sized pink yuma. $40.00

Now I would prefer someone to grab multiple things at once if possible as it would just be easier on me. First come first serve I will not deal with holding stuff. Whatever I don't sell will go in a friends small tank and he will hold for me.

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

Right now I have Jonmf interested in pretty much everything and luckily he lives close with a nice big tank!. I will keep the post updated after Saturday if their is anything left to sell.

Thanks RC

Back